Bank of China Ltd (601988.SS)
20 Apr 2018
* Says it plans to pay cash dividend of 0.176 yuan per share (before tax) to shareholders for 2017
* LIN JINGZHEN HAS BEGUN TO SERVE AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF BANK FROM MARCH 28, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SHANGHAI/BEIJING Bank of China Ltd (BoC) , the country's fourth-largest lender by assets, reported a smaller-than-expected drop in quarterly profit, helped by rising interest income and falling operating expenses.
* NPL ratio 1.45 pct vs 1.41 pct end-Sept (Adds interest income, other details)
SHANGHAI/BEIJING, March 29 Bank of China Ltd (BoC) , the country's fourth-largest lender by assets, on Thursday said net profit fell about 10 percent in the fourth quarter of 2017, but the drop was smaller than analysts had expected.
* SAYS COMMON EQUITY TIER 1 CAPITAL ADEQUACY RATIO AT 11.15 PERCENT AT END-2017 Source text in English: https://bit.ly/2GUstSO Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2896 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
WELLINGTON, March 29 New Zealand's central bank registered Bank of China on Thursday to provide banking services in the country, the second Chinese bank to get a licence there in roughly three months.
BEIJING Bank of China Ltd (BoC) will provide 30 billion yuan ($4.79 billion) financing for the winter sports industry over the next seven years, said its chairman.
BEIJING, March 27 Bank of China Ltd (BoC) will provide 30 billion yuan ($4.79 billion) financing for the winter sports industry over the next seven years, said its chairman.
* UNIT TURKCELL FINANSMAN SIGNS LOAN AGREEMENT WORTH EUR 100 MILLION WITH BANK OF CHINA