Bank of China Ltd (601988.SS)
21 Nov 2017
SHANGHAI, Nov 17 One of China's biggest banks, state-owned Bank of China, has issued a green bond denominated in the Chinese yuan currency in Paris, the first of its kind in France, the official Xinhua news agency reported on Friday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TAIPEI/HONG KONG, November 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned an expected 'A(EXP)' rating to Bank of China Ltd. (BOC, A/Stable) Paris Branch's proposed long-term senior unsecured notes to be issued under its medium-term note (MTN) programme. The notes will be denominated in euros, US dollars and Chinese yuan, with fixed and floating rates. The notes will be admitted to trading on Euronext Access, a market operated by Euronext in Pari
BEIJING, Nov 6 BOC Hong Kong Holdings Ltd , a unit of Bank of China Ltd, said on Monday it had agreed to acquire the Vietnamese and Philippine businesses from its parent for about $238 million, the latest step in the bank's restructuring in Southeast Asia.
* Entered agreement with Bank of China regarding transfer of Vietnam and Philippines business
* As transferor entered agreement regarding transfer of banking businesses operated by bank in Vietnam
* Says it issued tier-2 capital bonds in an aggregate amount of 30 billion yuan in domestic interbank bond market on Oct. 31
* bonds are all fixed rate bonds with a term of 10 years and coupon rate of 4.45%.
* Lenders likely to have to accept reduced repayments (Recasts with details and context, changes dateline)
SHANGHAI, Oct 30 Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (AgBank), the country's third-biggest lender by assets, reported on Monday a 4.9 percent rise in third-quarter net profit as soured debt fell.
BEIJING, Oct 30 Bank of China Ltd (BoC) , the country's fourth-biggest lender by assets, reported flat third-quarter net profit as bad loans rose.