Bank of China Ltd (601988.SS)
16 Mar 2018
SANTIAGO, March 13 Chilean banking regulator SBIF on Tuesday said it had authorized Bank of China Limited, one of China's largest banks, to operate in the country, a further sign of deepening economic ties between China and Latin America.
* Says it will pay 2nd tranche domestic preferred stock cash dividend of 5.50 yuan(before tax)/share to shareholders of record on March 12
LONDON/FRANKFURT Bank of China (BOC) and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) are among suitors looking at a potential purchase of German transport finance lender DVB Bank, three sources familiar with the matter say.
* SAYS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, DEPUTY HEAD OF THE BANK GAO YINGXIN RESIGNS DUE TO CHANGE IN JOB ROLE Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2F8bpH2 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS BOARD APPROVES TO PAY DIVIDENDS FOR PREFERENCE SHARES FOR 1.54 BILLION YUAN ($240.72 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2FVAuGy Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3976 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF TRANSFER OF BANKING BUSINESSES OF BANK OF CHINA LTD, MANILA BRANCH AND BANK OF CHINA - HOCHIMINH CITY BRANCH
* SIGNS LOAN AGREEMENT DEAL WORTH EUR 200.0 MILLION WITH BANK OF CHINA
DUBAI, Dec 13 Bank of China, China's fourth largest bank by assets, has signed an agreement to provide financing to companies setting up in a major Abu Dhabi industrial zone as it looks to capitalise on China's Belt and Road initiative.
JERUSALEM, Dec 4 Bank Leumi, Israel's second-largest bank, said it signed a deal with Bank of China to make it easier for Israeli companies to receive financing for their operations in China.
ANKARA, Dec 1 Turkey's BDDK banking regulator approved a banking licence for a Turkish branch of the Bank of China, the regulator's head was cited as saying by state-run Anadolu news agency on Friday.