NEC Corp (6701.T)
15 Dec 2017
* Says it plans to sell all shares of unit NEC Energy Devices, Ltd.,to GSR Capital, a private investment fund, with undisclosed price, effective March 30, 2018
* ASETEK ANNOUNCES NEC CORPORATION AS NEW DATA CENTER OEM PARTNER
* Hortonworks Inc announced expansion of strategic partnership with NEC to deliver a big data processing platform
* NEC Corp expected to see its group operating profit remain roughly unchanged on the year at about 4 billion yen in April-September half - Nikkei
* NEC Corp is in final talks to sell its battery electrode subsidiary to chinese investment group GSR - Nikkei
BRIEF-NEC and Sumitomo Corp to sign a contract worth 19 bln yen for satellite launch project in Vietnam - Nikkei
* NEC and Sumitomo Corp to sign a contract worth 19 billion yen for a satellite launch project in Vietnam - Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Japanese information technology company NEC Corp is looking at buying British software firm Civica for 900 million pounds ($1.2 billion) and has hired advisors to work on an offer, Sky News reported.
* Three private equity firms also showing interest -Sky News (Adds NEC comment, share reaction)
July 13 Japanese PC assembler NEC Corp is looking at buying British software firm Civica for 900 million pounds ($1.16 billion), Sky News reported.
* Japanese technology giant NEC lines up 900 million stg bid for UK's Civica - Sky News Source : http://bit.ly/2uWgqy2