Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)
25 May 2018
LONDON, May 24 British broadband company TalkTalk added a record number of customers in its fourth quarter, although the cost of winning those customers with cheaper deals along with its ongoing restructuring saw full-year profits fall 35 percent on Thursday.
* COMPLETES FORMING JV WITH FUJITSU Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Fujitsu to transfer image retrieval and analysis business of sporting fields to successor preparatory company
* Says it plans to transfer image retrieval and analysis business of sporting fields to a Tokyo-based successor preparatory company, with effective date on June 12
BRUSSELS, April 17 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* FUJITSU CAN NOW FORMALLY SELL AND DELIVER FUJITSU PC'S AND NOTEBOOKS WITH EMBEDDED HIDDN'S SECURE SAFEDISK SOLUTIONS
* SAYS FUJITSU'S CHINA UNIT SIGNS AGREEMENTS TO SELL 184.9 MILLION SHARES TO THREE COMPANIES INCLUDING NATIONAL INTEGRATED CIRCUIT INDUSTRY INVESTMENT FUND, FOR A COMBINED 1.7 BILLION YUAN ($269.35 million)
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A"-R&I
BRIEF-Fujitsu Recalls Battery Packs For Fujitsu Notebook Computers And Workstations Due To Fire And Burn Hazards
* FUJITSU RECALLS BATTERY PACKS FOR FUJITSU NOTEBOOK COMPUTERS AND WORKSTATIONS DUE TO FIRE AND BURN HAZARDS
TOKYO Fujitsu Ltd said on Wednesday it had agreed to sell a majority stake in its wholly-owned mobile phone unit to investment fund Polaris Capital Group, as it sharpens focus on its main IT services business.
TOKYO, Jan 31 Fujitsu Ltd said on Wednesday it had agreed to sell a majority stake in its wholly-owned mobile phone unit to investment fund Polaris Capital Group, as it sharpens focus on its main IT services business.