Sharp Corp (6753.T)
Japanese electronics maker Sharp Corp has dropped legal action to block China's Hisense Group Co Ltd from selling TV sets in North America under Sharp's brand, which Hisense had licensed, the Nikkei business daily reported on Friday.
* Sharp had accused Hisense of putting name on low-quality TVs
Feb 23 Japanese electronics maker Sharp Corp would drop legal action blocking China's Hisense Group from selling television in North America, Nikkei reported on Friday.
BRIEF-Foxconn Interconnect Technology Says Two Units Entered Agreement With Sharp To Establish JV Co
* UNIT FIT SINGAPORE AND UNIT FOIT SINGAPORE ENTERED INTO JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT WITH SHARP CORP TO ESTABLISH JV CO
TOKYO Japan's Sharp Corp, an Apple Inc supplier, reported on Wednesday its fifth consecutive quarterly net profit, boosted by gains in sales of its televisions.
* Keeps full-yr net profit forecast at 69 bln yen (Adds details of results, industry background)
TOKYO, Jan 31 Japan's Sharp Corp, an Apple Inc supplier, reported on Wednesday its fifth consecutive quarterly net profit, boosted by gains in its television and liquid-crystal display (LCD) businesses.
BRIEF-Sharp Corp's Group Operating Profit For Nine Months Ended December Looks To Have Reached Around 70 Bln Yen - Nikkei
* SHARP CORP'S GROUP OPERATING PROFIT FOR NINE MONTHS ENDED DECEMBER LOOKS TO HAVE SOARED 270 PERCENT ON THE YEAR TO AROUND 70 BILLION YEN - NIKKEI
* UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP - SHARP CORPORATION AND CO ANNOUNCE AN EXTENDED OLED EVALUATION AGREEMENT
* Says it plans to transfer a part of energy solutions business to its wholly owned unit Sharp Energy Solutions Corporation