Sony Corp (6758.T)
15 Dec 2017
BRIEF-Qualstar Corp Partners With Sony For Development Of Optical Disc Archive Enterprise Class Solution
* QUALSTAR CORP - PARTNERS WITH SONY FOR DEVELOPMENT OF AN OPTICAL DISC ARCHIVE ENTERPRISE CLASS SOLUTION
BRIEF-Sony Interactive Entertainment - Playstation 4 Has Sold Through Over 70.6 Mln Units Worldwide As Of Dec. 3
* SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT - PLAYSTATION 4 HAS SOLD THROUGH OVER 70.6 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE AS OF DEC. 3 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO An affiliate of Japan Display Inc sold its inaugural batch of OLED screens on Tuesday, becoming the first Japanese company to commercialize an advanced technology that is currently dominated by South Korean rivals.
* New printing method could cut costs by up to 30 pct - JOLED exec
* Sony has twice lifted its FY original outlook by total of 10.5 pct to 4.2 million units, same figure as year ended this march - Nikkei Source text (http://s.nikkei.com/2hGabNh) Further company coverage:
* Comcast and Sony partner to bring xfinity TV partner app to sony smart TVs
TOKYO, Nov 2 Japan's Nikkei share average extended its strong rally to top a new 21-year peak on Thursday, ahead of a long weekend, with investors piling into miners and companies such as Honda Motor and Sony on robust earnings prospects.
TOKYO, Nov 2 Japan's Nikkei share average extended its strong rally to top a new 21-year peak on Thursday morning, with the mining sector getting a boost while buyers continued to pile into companies such as Honda Motor and Sony on robust earnings prospects.
TOKYO Shares in Sony Corp soared to a nine-year high on Wednesday after it forecast record earnings that have vindicated its restructuring efforts and raised expectations of sustained momentum in profitability. | Video
TOKYO Japan's Sony Corp said on Wednesday it has brought back AIBO more than a decade since it last made the robotic dog, as the electronics and entertainment firm seeks to rebuild its reputation for innovation after years of restructuring. | Video