Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (7011.T)
22 Nov 2017
(Corrects the name of the Tepco site that received affected products to the Fukushima Daini station, not Fukushima Daiichi)
* Sees some risk of impact, including losing customers (Adds Kobe Steel's safety checks, Mitsubishi Heavy comments)
* Don't think there is safety problem in Kobe Steel products for Mitsubishi Regional Jet Further company coverage: (Reporting by Maki Shiraki)
TOKYO Japanese authorities are conducting safety checks at a Kobe Steel Ltd aluminum plant that supplied components for a domestically built aircraft and seeking to inspect other plants owned by the embattled company.
* Industry ministry seeking checks on industrial standards (Adds industry minister seeking checks, updates shares)
Boeing Co and Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (MHI) announced they have agreed on steps to reduce the cost of producing the wings of the 787 Dreamliner.
* Pair to study technologies for future commercial aircraft (Adds details of deal, 777X plans)
Oct 23 Boeing Co and Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (MHI) said on Monday they had agreed on steps to reduce the cost of producing the wings of the 787 Dreamliner.
* Boeing, mitsubishi heavy industries reach agreement on cost reduction for 787 production
FRANKFURT Siemens may cut thousands of jobs as part of plans to overhaul its power turbine business, where growth in renewable energy is dampening demand for new coal and gas power stations, a person familiar with the matter said.