Mitsubishi Motors Corp (7211.T)
17 Jan 2018
FRANKFURT Volkswagen (VW) reported a 4.3 percent rise in 2017 sales to 10.7 million vehicles, staying ahead of Toyota in the race to keep the title of world's biggest carmaker although Renault-Nissan has forecast it would go top.
* Renault-Nissan alliance yet to report annual tally (Adds estimate for Toyota, details)
* MITSUBISHI MOTORS AIMS TO RAISE GLOBAL PRODUCTION CAPACITY TO ABOUT 1.5 MILLION UNITS PER YEAR - NIKKEI
TOKYO Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Tuesday it swung to an operating profit for the second quarter, beating expectations as it rebounded from a mileage-cheating scandal a year earlier helped by cost cuts and favorable exchange rates.
* H1 Japan vehicle sales climb 48 pct on rebound from scandal
TOKYO, Nov 7 Mitsubishi Motors Corp on Tuesday swung to an operating profit of 23.6 billion yen ($207.27 million) for the second quarter, from a loss posted a year ago when the Japanese automaker suffered losses due to a mileage-cheating scandal.
PARIS The French government began the sale of 4.73 percent of carmaker Renault on Thursday, paring its holding back to the 15 percent that preceded a 2015 power struggle with Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn and removing a residual irritant in their relationship.
* Mitsubishi Motors expected to post a group operating profit of about 40 billion yen for April-Sept half - Nikkei
BRIEF-Mitsubishi Motors to invest more than 10 billion yen to add lines at Hunan Province Plant- Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Motors to invest more than 10 billion yen to add lines at Hunan Province Plant- Nikkei
TOKYO, Oct 19 Kobe Steel Ltd's admission that it fabricated specifications on some of its aluminium, copper and other products has left about 500 affected companies scrambling to pin down the potential impact.