Itochu Corp (8001.T)
15 Dec 2017
* Says its wholly owned unit completed acquisition of about 7.2 percent stake(6.2 million shares) in Fuji Oil Holdings Inc on Dec. 8
* Itochu Corp, KDDI Corp & SBI Holdings Inc to invest about 7.6 billion yen in Inagora to help sell Japanese goods in the Chinese market - Nikkei Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2AlKpW9) Further company coverage:
* Says Tokyo-based wholly owned unit of Itochu Corp and unit of FamilyMart UNY Holdings Co Ltd (acquirers), jointly acquired 14.2 million shares of the co via takeover bid, at the price of 1,072 yen per share, during the period from Oct. 2 to Nov. 14
TOKYO Itochu Corp sees no impact on its earnings from the Kobe Steel Ltd scandal though its metal units deal with some products from the embattled firm, Itochu chief financial officer said on Thursday.
* Says it plans to sign a distributorship agreement with ITOCHU Corp, regarding sales of the company's products in China (except Hong Kong and Macau )
SYDNEY Glencore on Monday said it was looking to sell a second Australian coal mine, part of the Swiss-based resource giant's rethink on how it deploys capital as its reins in debt and commodities prices rise.
Aug 28 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
* Glencore, minority partners eye sale of Australia coal mine
SYDNEY, Aug 28 Miner Glencore PLC said on Monday it has launched a sale process for the Rolleston thermal coal mine in Australia together with its joint venture partners, Japanese trading houses Itochu Corp and Sumitomo Corp.
* Says its wholly owned unit plans to acquire 6.2 million shares (about 7.2 percent voting power) of Fuji Oil Holdings Inc as of March 31, 2018