Aeon Co Ltd (8267.T)
25 Apr 2018
* Says will invest in U.S. online retailer Boxed (Adds executive comment)
* SAYS TO INVEST IN BOXED Further company coverage: (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
TOKYO, April 11 Aeon Co Ltd, Japan's largest retailer by sales, said on Wednesday full-year operating profit climbed 14 percent to a record on the back of restructuring efforts.
BRIEF-Yahoo Japan: It Is True Company Is Considering Tie-Up With SoftBank, Aeon In Online Retail Business But Nothing Decided Yet
* YAHOO JAPAN: IT IS TRUE COMPANY IS CONSIDERING TIE-UP WITH SOFTBANK, AEON IN ONLINE RETAIL BUSINESS BUT NOTHING DECIDED YET Related story: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Sam Nussey)
TOKYO, Feb 9 SoftBank Group Corp, Yahoo Japan Corp> and Aeon Co Ltd plan to launch an online retail business, NHK reported on Friday.
* Aeon reiterates profit forecast for year to February (Recasts with details of pricing strategy)
TOKYO, Jan 10 Aeon Co Ltd, Japan's largest retailer by sales, posted a 20.4 percent jump in operating profit for the nine months ended November, boosted by improved performance at its struggling general merchandising store business.
BRIEF-Aeon Mall Likely Generated Some 33 Billion Yen In Operating Profit During March-Nov Period - Nikkei
* AEON MALL LIKELY GENERATED SOME 33 BILLION YEN IN OPERATING PROFIT DURING MARCH-NOV PERIOD, UP ABOUT 10 PERCENT ON THE YEAR - NIKKEI
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" -R&I
TOKYO Japan's core consumer prices marked a ninth straight month of annual gains in September but failed to accelerate from the previous month, underscoring the central bank's huge task as it struggles to meet an ever-elusive 2 percent inflation target.