Daiwa Securities Group Inc (8601.T)
23 Feb 2018
TOKYO Japanese telecoms operator KDDI Corp and Daiwa Securities Group Inc said on Thursday they have joined hands to offer asset management services, including using smartphones to target younger investors.
TOKYO, Feb 8 Japanese telecoms operator KDDI Corp and Daiwa Securities Group Inc said on Thursday they have joined hands to offer asset management services, including using smartphones to target younger investors.
* Says it plans to issue 108,000 new shares via private placement to Daiwa Securities Co Ltd, with payment date on Jan. 24
BRIEF-Daiwa Securities Group to invest in Samty Residential Investment and buy stake in Samty Asset Management
* Says it and Samty Co Ltd will invest about 15.1 billion yen in Samty Residential Investment Corp
* Says it plans to issue 63,400 new shares via private placement to Daiwa Securities Co Ltd, with payment date on Dec. 27
* Daiwa Securities jumps after earnings, lifts securities' sector
* Says it plans to repurchase up to 52 million shares, representing 3.1 percent of outstanding
* Daiwa says to buy back up to 3.12 percent of own shares worth 40 billion yen ($351 million) Further company coverage: ($1 = 113.8600 yen) (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, October 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has today affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) on the following entities at 'A-'; their Outlooks are Stable: - Nomura Holdings, Inc. (Nomura Holdings) and its wholly owned subsidiary Nomura Securities Co., Ltd. (Nomura Securities), which are jointly referred to as Nomura - Nomura Financial Products & Services, Inc. (NFPS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Nomura Holdings - Daiwa Securi
* Says it confirmed that it will issue 140,400 shares and paid-in price of 4,245.4 yen per share (596.1 million yen in total), through private placement to Daiwa Securities Co.Ltd.