KDDI Corp (9433.T)
* KDDI CORP EXPECTS OPERATING PROFIT OF MORE THAN 1 TRILLION YEN IN FY18 - NIKKEI
TOKYO Japanese telecoms operator KDDI Corp and Daiwa Securities Group Inc said on Thursday they have joined hands to offer asset management services, including using smartphones to target younger investors.
TOKYO, Feb 8 Japanese telecoms operator KDDI Corp and Daiwa Securities Group Inc said on Thursday they have joined hands to offer asset management services, including using smartphones to target younger investors.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA-" – R&I
* KDDI SAYS TO BUY BACK OWN SHARES WORTH UP TO 50 BILLION YEN ($460 million) Further company coverage: ($1 = 108.6800 yen)
* KDDI'S PROFIT FOR APRIL-DEC PERIOD LIKELY ROSE SLIGHTLY, TO ROUGHLY 790 BILLION YEN - NIKKEI
* SoftBank telecoms IPO could be largest Japan listing in 20 yrs
* Says its 2nd major shareholder KDDI Corp sold shares of co, cutting stake to 9.99 percent from 14.72 percent, on Dec. 22
* Itochu Corp, KDDI Corp & SBI Holdings Inc to invest about 7.6 billion yen in Inagora to help sell Japanese goods in the Chinese market - Nikkei Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2AlKpW9) Further company coverage:
* Says it will acquire 4.8 million shares (9.4 percent stake) of Lifenet Insurance Co, on Nov. 27