AbbVie Inc (ABBV.K)
17 Nov 2017
* Cosentyx is now Novartis's No. 3 drug (Adds details about Cosentyx competition, comment from Novartis)
AbbVie Inc on Thursday renewed a motion asking a federal judge to throw out a $140 million jury verdict in a lawsuit alleging the company misrepresented the risk of its testosterone drug AndroGel.
* AbbVie CEO, on conf call, says we need to see HCV market sort itself out
AbbVie Inc forecast its flagship drug Humira to bring $21 billion in sales by 2020, about $3 billion higher than its expectation two years ago, driving the U.S. drugmaker's shares up 4 percent on Friday.
* Shares up 4 percent (Adds analyst comment, updates share price)
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.71 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 27 AbbVie Inc on Friday forecast its flagship drug Humira to bring $21 billion in sales by 2020, about $3 billion higher than its expectation two years ago.
* Abbvie receives U.S. FDA priority review for Investigational Oral Treatment Elagolix for the management of Endometriosis with associated pain
BRIEF-AbbVie says Health Canada approved inclusion of nail Psoriasis data in humira product monograph
* AbbVie Inc says Health Canada has approved inclusion of Nail Psoriasis data in Humira product monograph Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. drugmaker AbbVie is betting on the potential of the body's immune system to fight Alzheimer's by signing a drug development deal worth more than $200 million with unlisted biotech company Alector.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$138.00||-0.87|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.37||-0.19|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF83.30||+0.90|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$55.20||+0.03|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF230.10||+1.10|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF233.30||+1.30|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$55.56||+0.02|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$82.89||-0.55|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€75.43||-0.54|