AbbVie Inc (ABBV.K)
15 Dec 2017
BRIEF-Imbruvica Plus Rituximab Phase 3 Innovate Trial In Rare Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia Met Primary Endpoint
* IMBRUVICA® (IBRUTINIB) PLUS RITUXIMAB PHASE 3 INNOVATE TRIAL IN RARE WALDENSTRÖM'S MACROGLOBULINEMIA MET PRIMARY ENDPOINT
* ENANTA PHARMACEUTICALS - ABBVIE'S MAVIRET HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR REIMBURSEMENT BY MINISTRY OF HEALTH, LABOUR AND WELFARE
Patients with a type of leukemia that had relapsed who received the new drug Venclexta in combination with Rituxan went significantly longer without the disease worsening than those treated with Rituxan and Treanda, according to interim results from a pivotal late stage study released on Tuesday.
Nov 21 Patients with a type of leukemia that had relapsed who received the new drug Venclexta in combination with Rituxan went significantly longer without the disease worsening than those treated with Rituxan and Treanda, according to interim results from a pivotal late stage study released on Tuesday.
* Cosentyx is now Novartis's No. 3 drug (Adds details about Cosentyx competition, comment from Novartis)
AbbVie Inc on Thursday renewed a motion asking a federal judge to throw out a $140 million jury verdict in a lawsuit alleging the company misrepresented the risk of its testosterone drug AndroGel.
* AbbVie CEO, on conf call, says we need to see HCV market sort itself out
AbbVie Inc forecast its flagship drug Humira to bring $21 billion in sales by 2020, about $3 billion higher than its expectation two years ago, driving the U.S. drugmaker's shares up 4 percent on Friday.
* Shares up 4 percent (Adds analyst comment, updates share price)
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.71 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$142.46||--|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$37.20||--|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF83.80||0.00|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$56.24||--|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF244.60||+0.50|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF245.40||+2.00|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$55.50||--|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$86.54||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€74.63||+1.08|