AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)
23 Mar 2018
AbbVie Inc's experimental lung cancer drug data was not effective enough to seek a faster approval, in a setback to the company's efforts to build its cancer drug pipeline and cut dependence on its blockbuster Humira.
* Drug key part of effort to shore up cancer portfolio - analyst
* ABBVIE AND THE INTERNATIONAL MYELOMA FOUNDATION ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP TO STUDY THE ROLE OF A GENETIC MUTATION IN OUTCOMES OF PATIENTS WITH MULTIPLE MYELOMA
* ABBVIE INC - CEO RICHARD GONZALEZ'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATIONS $22.63 MILLION VERSUS $20.97 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Abbvie Announces Positive Results From Second Phase 3 Study Of Elagolix In Women With Uterine Fibroids
* ABBVIE ANNOUNCES POSITIVE TOPLINE RESULTS FROM SECOND PHASE 3 STUDY EVALUATING INVESTIGATIONAL ELAGOLIX IN WOMEN WITH UTERINE FIBROIDS
* ABBVIE SAYS CEO RICHARD GONZALEZ 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $22.6 MILLION VERSUS $21 MILLION - SEC FILING
Europe's medicines regulator recommended the immediate suspension and recall of Biogen Inc and AbbVie Inc's multiple sclerosis drug Zinbryta, following 12 reports of inflammation of the brain, three of which cases were fatal.
March 7 Europe's medicines regulator recommended the immediate suspension and recall of Biogen Inc and AbbVie Inc's multiple sclerosis drug Zinbryta, following 12 reports of inflammation of the brain, three of which cases were fatal.
* ABBVIE RECEIVES POSITIVE RECOMMENDATION FROM THE PAN-CANADIAN ONCOLOGY DRUG REVIEW FOR VENCLEXTA™ - AN ORAL THERAPY FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA (CLL)
Biogen Inc and AbbVie Inc have withdrawn their multiple sclerosis drug, the companies said on Friday, following reports of eight cases of inflammation of the brain, prompting the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to start an urgent review.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$125.10||-2.28|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$34.49||-1.11|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF75.28||-1.10|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$53.41||-0.71|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF216.00||-0.40|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF218.20||+0.20|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$59.50||-1.43|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$74.76||-1.77|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€63.71||-0.92|