AmerisourceBergen Corp (ABC.N)
22 Jun 2018
Drug distributor AmerisourceBergen Corp posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday and said it expects its Memphis facility to be fully operational by fiscal 2019, sending its shares up 5 percent.
* Distribution business sales beat, offsetting PharMEDium weakness (Adds details from conference call, background, share movement)
* AMERISOURCEBERGEN REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS
May 2 Drug distributor AmerisourceBergen Corp on Wednesday posted a 30 percent fall in second-quarter profit hurt by high operating expenses.
BRIEF-Amerisourcebergen Production At Pharmedium's Memphis Outsourcing Facility Remains Voluntarily Suspended
* PRODUCTION AT PHARMEDIUM'S MEMPHIS OUTSOURCING FACILITY REMAINS VOLUNTARILY SUSPENDED
Kentucky's attorney general on Thursday sued AmerisourceBergen Corp, accusing the drug distributor of contributing to opioid abuse in the state by filling suspiciously large or frequent pharmacy orders of prescription painkillers.
March 8 Kentucky's attorney general on Thursday sued AmerisourceBergen Corp, accusing the drug distributor of contributing to opioid abuse in the state by filling suspiciously large or frequent pharmacy orders of prescription painkillers.
BRIEF-AmerisourceBergen Says Stockholders Rejected Proposal To Urge Board To Report On Governance Measures Implemented Related To Opioids
* AMERISOURCEBERGEN SAYS STOCKHOLDERS REJECTED PROPOSAL TO URGE BOARD TO REPORT ON GOVERNANCE MEASURES IMPLEMENTED RELATED TO OPIOIDS - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HZhCXW) Further company coverage:
* TALKS BETWEEN WALGREENS AND AMERISOURCEBERGEN ABOUT AN ACQUISITION OF THE WHOLESALE DRUG DISTRIBUTOR HAVE ENDED WITHOUT AN AGREEMENT - CNBC, CITING SOURCES Source text: http://cnb.cx/2HP99qj Further company coverage:
(The Feb. 20 story was corrected to remove a reference to Albertsons dropping IPO plans in 2017 in paragraph 4)