Abengoa SA (ABGek.MC)
24 Nov 2017
* Atlantica Yield reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Difficulty defining peer group weighed on demand - sources (Adds statistics on IPO markets)
FRANKFURT, Nov 3 Befesa shares rose 3.5 percent by midmorning Friday on the first day of trading of the German metals recylcing group on the Frankfurt stock exchange.
* BEFESA SA : BOOKRUNNER SAYS TRADE DATE TODAY 3 NOVEMBER (T). SETTLEMENT 7 NOVEMBER (T+2) IN BEFESA IPO (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Befesa extracts zinc, aluminium from steel scrap (Adds details of offering, context)
Nov 2 The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Nov 2 Bookrunner says * Price guidance for Befesa IPO to 28-30 eur/share * Books to close at 2pm Further company coverage:
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY IT HAD ENTERED INTO A DEAL WITH ALGONQUIN POWER & UTILITIES CORP FOR THE SALE OF A 25 PERCENT STAKE IN ATLANTICA YIELD (AY)
BRIEF-Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. Announces $500 million bought deal offering of common shares
* Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. announces $500 million bought deal offering of common shares