Ablynx NV (ABLX.BR)
* ABLYNX COMPLETES PATIENT RECRUITMENT IN THE PHASE IIB RESPIRE STUDY OF ITS INHALED ANTI-RSV NANOBODY ALX-0171
PARIS Sanofi is betting on recent multibillion-dollar acquisitions and new drugs to drive "a new period of growth" from the second half of 2018 and offset persistent weakness in its key diabetes business.
* Shares down 1.5 percent (Adds quotes from CEO, analyst comment, shares)
PARIS French healthcare group Sanofi is investing 350 million euros ($432.4 million) in a Canadian vaccine facility, which the drugmaker said would help it meet growing demand in this area.
PARIS, April 12 French healthcare group Sanofi is investing 350 million euros ($432.4 million) in a Canadian vaccine facility, which the drugmaker said would help it meet growing demand in this area.
COPENHAGEN Danish drugmaker Novo Nordisk has secured the global licence for U.S. biotech company EpiDestiny's sickle cell disease (SCD) program in a bid to offset declining sales in its biopharmaceutical business.
* PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED TENDER OFFERS BY SANOFI TO ACQUIRE ABLYNX WILL COMMENCE ON APRIL 4, 2018
* ANNOUNCES TOPLINE RESULTS FROM PHASE II STUDY OF VOBARILIZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH SYSTEMIC LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS
BRIEF-Ablynx NV Ablynx Commences Dosing In Its Phase II Study Of Alx-0171 In Hospitalised Japanese Infants With A Rsv Infection
* ABLYNX COMMENCES DOSING IN ITS PHASE II STUDY OF ALX-0171 IN HOSPITALISED JAPANESE INFANTS WITH A RSV INFECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Reg-Sanofi Announces Receipt Of Antitrust Clearances In Connection With The Acquisition Of Ablynx
* Sanofi has received clearance from the Federal Cartel Office of Germany in accordance with the Act Against Restraints of Competition, applicable to Sanofi's proposed acquisition of Ablynx NV