Ablynx NV (ABLX.BR)
BRIEF-Ablynx NV Ablynx Commences Dosing In Its Phase II Study Of Alx-0171 In Hospitalised Japanese Infants With A Rsv Infection
* ABLYNX COMMENCES DOSING IN ITS PHASE II STUDY OF ALX-0171 IN HOSPITALISED JAPANESE INFANTS WITH A RSV INFECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Reg-Sanofi Announces Receipt Of Antitrust Clearances In Connection With The Acquisition Of Ablynx
* Sanofi has received clearance from the Federal Cartel Office of Germany in accordance with the Act Against Restraints of Competition, applicable to Sanofi's proposed acquisition of Ablynx NV
* FY OPERATING LOSS OF EUR 54.2 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EUR 28.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
* ABLYNX ANNOUNCES OPTION EXERCISE BY SANOFI FOR TWO ADDITIONAL MULTI-SPECIFIC NANOBODY PRODUCT CANDIDATES
LONDON After nearly a century building a company worth $125 billion based on injectable drugs, Denmark's Novo Nordisk - the world's biggest insulin maker - wants to prove this year it can transform the diabetes market with a pill.
LONDON, Feb 6 After nearly a century building a company worth $125 billion based on injectable drugs, Denmark's Novo Nordisk - the world's biggest insulin maker - wants to prove this year it can transform the diabetes market with a pill.
LONDON, Jan 31 Biotech deal-making is the hottest in more than a decade with $27.5 billion of transactions agreed this month and bankers reporting an above-average number of discussions that could lead to fresh activity through 2018.
PARIS/LONDON French drugmaker Sanofi has agreed to buy Belgian biotech company Ablynx for 3.9 billion euros ($4.8 billion), beating Novo Nordisk and marking its second big deal this month after buying Bioverativ. | Video
* Novo Nordisk concedes defeat, seeks other bolt-on deals (Adds cumulative M&A value, debt cost, link to Novo Nordisk interview)
* European shares dip * Heavy earnings week begins * AMS soars after raising outlook, doubling revenue * Sanofi buys Ablynx for 3.9 bln euros, Ablynx +20% Jan 29 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Helen Reid. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com CLOSING SNAPSHOT: STOXX 600 EDGES LOWER (163