Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)
17 Nov 2017
* Abbott's mitraclip approved as first transcatheter mitral valve repair device in Japan Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has chosen to withdraw the ratings of Abbott Laboratories and St. Jude Medical, Inc. for commercial reasons. RATING SENSITIVITIES Ratings sensitivities are no longer relevant given today's withdrawal. FULL LIST OF RATING ACTIONS Fitch has affirmed and subsequently withdrawn the following ratings. Abbott Laboratories --Long-Term Issuer Default Rating 'BBB', Outlook Stable; --Senior unsecured ban
* Abbott announces FDA clearance for its Alinity ci-series next-generation diagnostic systems
* Abbott - secured FDA clearance for confirm Rx Insertable Cardiac Monitor Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Abbott CFO says Alere, is expected to contribute around $475 million to reported sales, and forecast a neutral impact on adjusted earnings per share this year - Conf Call
Abbott Laboratories' quarterly results beat estimates and the company raised the top end of its full-year earnings forecast range on Wednesday, as a string of recent deals and medical device approvals help spur growth in its largest unit.
* Shares up 2.8 pct to record high (Adds conference call details, updates shares)
* Sees FY 2017 gaap earnings per share $0.97 to $0.99 from continuing operations
Oct 18 Diversified healthcare company Abbott Laboratories on Wednesday reported a quarterly profit compared with a loss in the year-ago quarter, helped by strong sales in its medical devices and generics businesses.
A federal appeals court on Thursday upheld the dismissal of a class action lawsuit accusing AbbVie Inc and Abbott Laboratories of violating federal racketeering laws by promoting the drug Depakote for off-label uses.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$138.00||-0.87|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.37||-0.19|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF83.30||+0.90|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$55.20||+0.03|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€75.43||-0.54|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,975.00||--|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,308.00||--|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$82.89||-0.55|
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$170.00||-0.77|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$28.26||-0.02|