Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)
Abbott Laboratories raised its full-year earnings forecast and topped estimates for quarterly profit on Wednesday, powered by demand for its glucose monitoring device for diabetics and gains from its multibillion dollar acquisitions.
* Shares hit record high (Adds details from conference call, analysts' quotes, updates shares)
July 18 Abbott Laboratories raised its full-year earnings forecast and reported a quarterly profit that beat analysts' estimates, powered by higher sales across its businesses, including its top-earning medical device unit.
Allergan Plc said on Thursday former Abbott Laboratories executive Thomas Freyman will join its board, a week after two of its shareholders criticized the drugmaker's acquisition strategy and board composition.
June 14 Allergan Plc said on Thursday former Abbott Laboratories executive Thomas Freyman will join its board, a week after two of its shareholders criticized the drugmaker's acquisition strategy and board composition.
BRIEF-Abbott's Investigational Tendyne Device For Mitral Valve Replacement Demonstrates Positive Outcomes At 30 Days In Global Study
* ABBOTT'S INVESTIGATIONAL TENDYNE™ DEVICE FOR MITRAL VALVE REPLACEMENT DEMONSTRATES POSITIVE OUTCOMES AT 30 DAYS IN GLOBAL STUDY
BRIEF-5-Year Study Data Confirm Positive Outcomes For Patients When Abbott Diagnostic Tool Was Used To Guide Heart Stenting Decisions
* FIVE-YEAR STUDY DATA CONFIRM POSITIVE OUTCOMES FOR PATIENTS WHEN ABBOTT DIAGNOSTIC TOOL WAS USED TO GUIDE HEART STENTING DECISIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ABBOTT EXPANDS CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIAS PORTFOLIO WITH FDA CLEARANCE OF ADVANCED MAPPING CATHETER
* Shares fall 7 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
* ABBOTT'S XIENCE SIERRA™ HEART STENT RECEIVES NATIONAL REIMBURSEMENT IN JAPAN TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$140.46||-0.08|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$43.26||-0.25|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF81.74||+0.28|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$69.98||-0.44|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€75.12||--|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,601.00||-8.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,496.80||+10.00|
|Eli Lilly And Co (LLY.N)||$105.74||-1.14|
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$203.20||+0.86|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$37.49||-0.13|