Ayala Corp (AC.PS)
22 Jan 2018
* BOARD APPROVED RESTRUCTURING OF CO'S ENERGY BUSINESS WHICH WILL RESULT IN CREATION OF TWO PLATFORMS, RENEWABLE ENERGY AND THERMAL ENERGY
MANILA Firefighters have brought under control a blaze that raged for two days at a shopping mall in the central Philippines, with no casualties reported, a regional fire official said on Sunday.
MANILA, Jan 7 Firefighters have brought under control a blaze that raged for two days at a shopping mall in the central Philippines, with no casualties reported, a regional fire official said on Sunday.
* GNPOWER DINGININ ACHIEVED FINANCIAL CLOSE FOR PROJECT FINANCING OF SECOND UNIT OF POWER PLANT, IN DINGININ, BATAAN
BRIEF-Ayala Corp Clarifes On News Article Regarding Big Consortium To Rebuild Ninoy Aquino International Airport
* CO RESPONSDS TO REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION ON NEWS ARTICLE REGARDING BIG CONSORTIUM TO REBUILD NINOY AQUINO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
* 9-month net income 23.2 billion pesos, up 18 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
By Chandini Monnappa Oct 12 Southeast Asian stock markets gained on Thursday, tracking a rally in global equities, with Singapore leading the gains and Thailand hitting a 24-year peak yet again. Asian stocks rose to a decade-high as Wall Street hit record closes overnight after a report that a market-friendly candidate was being pushed as Janet Yellen's successor at the helm of the Federal Reserve. Meanwhile, the dollar weakened after the U.S. central bank's last poli
* Clarifies discussions regarding participation of Ayala Corporation in MRT 3 project is still ongoing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Set terms of US$-denominated fixed-for-life (non-deferrable) senior perpetual issuance
* Refers to news article titled, “Ayala also keen on rehab of mrt3” posted on the August 11, 2017 issue of Manila Standard