Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR.O)
23 Feb 2018
* ACORDA ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
* AMPYRA NET REVENUE IS EXPECTED TO BE $330 MILLION TO $350 MILLION IN 2018
Acorda Therapeutics is exploring a sale of the company, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
* ACORDA THERAPEUTICS IS EXPLORING A POTENTIAL SALE - WSJ, CITING SOURCES Source text - http://on.wsj.com/2Ay49BA Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* ACORDA RESUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (CVT-301, LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
* Last week company reported five deaths in tozadenant studies
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would stop developing its Parkinson's disease drug, tozadenant, less than a week after the company reported deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
Nov 20 Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would terminate developing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, a week after the drugmaker reported five deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
* Acorda announces royalty monetization transactions for $53 million
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said five people died in trials for its Parkinson's disease drug, the latest in a series of setbacks for the drugmaker, sending its shares down 38 percent.
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF79.38||-0.60|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA.TA)||7,020.00||+61.00|
|Merck KGaA (MRCG.DE)||€82.34||-0.04|
|Biogen Inc (BIIB.OQ)||$292.78||+7.97|
|BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN.OQ)||$83.05||-0.95|
|Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX.OQ)||$3.23||+0.08|
|Elango Industries Ltd (ELAN.BO)||Rs3.29||-0.17|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€65.05||+0.16|