Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR.O)
15 Dec 2017
* ACORDA RESUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (CVT-301, LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
* Last week company reported five deaths in tozadenant studies
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would stop developing its Parkinson's disease drug, tozadenant, less than a week after the company reported deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
Nov 20 Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would terminate developing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, a week after the drugmaker reported five deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
* Acorda announces royalty monetization transactions for $53 million
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said five people died in trials for its Parkinson's disease drug, the latest in a series of setbacks for the drugmaker, sending its shares down 38 percent.
* Shares tank nearly 40 pct (Recasts, adds CEO and analyst comments, updates shares)
* Identified cases of agranulocytosis, possibly drug-related, in some cases associated with sepsis and death
Nov 15 Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Wednesday it has halted enroling patients in a late-stage trial testing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, after reports of cases related to neutropenia, sepsis and death.
* Q3 revenue $141.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $150.6 million
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF83.80||-0.05|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA.TA)||6,340.00||+753.00|
|Merck KGaA (MRCG.DE)||€90.53||+0.48|
|Biogen Inc (BIIB.OQ)||$327.94||+4.39|
|BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN.OQ)||$93.02||+4.49|
|Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX.OQ)||$4.08||-0.02|
|Elango Industries Ltd (ELAN.BO)||Rs5.00||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€73.55||-0.22|