Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
* AMPYRA NET REVENUE IS EXPECTED TO BE $330 MILLION TO $350 MILLION IN 2018
Acorda Therapeutics is exploring a sale of the company, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
* ACORDA THERAPEUTICS IS EXPLORING A POTENTIAL SALE - WSJ, CITING SOURCES Source text - http://on.wsj.com/2Ay49BA Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* ACORDA RESUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (CVT-301, LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
* Last week company reported five deaths in tozadenant studies
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would stop developing its Parkinson's disease drug, tozadenant, less than a week after the company reported deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
Nov 20 Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would terminate developing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, a week after the drugmaker reported five deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
* Acorda announces royalty monetization transactions for $53 million
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said five people died in trials for its Parkinson's disease drug, the latest in a series of setbacks for the drugmaker, sending its shares down 38 percent.
* Shares tank nearly 40 pct (Recasts, adds CEO and analyst comments, updates shares)
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF80.80||+1.18|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA.TA)||7,430.00||+764.00|
|Merck KGaA (MRCG.DE)||€83.52||+1.00|
|Biogen Inc (BIIB.OQ)||$291.87||-7.51|
|BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN.OQ)||$84.98||-0.14|
|Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX.OQ)||$3.43||-0.10|
|Elango Industries Ltd (ELAN.BO)||Rs3.46||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€64.50||+1.00|