Adecco Group AG (ADEN.S)
20 Jul 2018
* SAYS HAS CANCELLED 4,580,260 SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Michael Shields)
ZURICH, May 8 British companies are hiring full-time staff again as they take the plunge despite continuing jitters over how the country will manage its exit from the European Union, the head of staffing company Adecco Group told Reuters on Tuesday.
ZURICH Swiss staffing company Adecco Group is buying U.S.-based technology education provider General Assembly for $412.5 million including debt, it said on Monday, adding heavy investments in the business would initially drag on earnings.
* Investments to modestly dilute group earnings in 2018 (Adds analyst comment, shares)
ZURICH, April 16 Swiss staffing group Adecco is buying U.S.-based technology education firm General Assembly in a deal with an enterprise value of $412.5 million, but said in a statement on Monday that heavy investments will keep it from adding to earnings until 2019.
ZURICH, March 13 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 8,983 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* SAYS REPURCHASED 4,580,260 OF ITS SHARES (EQUIVALENT TO 2.68% OF SHARE CAPITAL AT LAUNCH OF SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME) VIA A SECOND TRADING LINE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
* Sees slower growth than rivals Randstad, Manpower in early 2018
* ADECCO CEO TELLS REUTERS MACROECONOMIC SIGNS ARE GOOD, THERE IS NO DISRUPTION IN GROWTH PATTERN
ZURICH, March 1 Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks on Thursday: