Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP.OQ)
22 Nov 2017
OTTAWA, Nov 16 The Canadian labor market lost momentum in October, a new report showed on Thursday, though traders panned the data and analysts said it did not change their outlook for job growth, which has been strong this year.
* Pershing Square Capital Management raises sole share stake in Automatic Data Processing Inc to 8.8 million shares from 1.8 million shares - SEC Filing
PARIS, Nov 8 The French government has not made a decision about its stake in airport operator ADP after a press report said a bank had been chosen to handle the deal, a spokeswoman for state holding body Agence des Participations de l'Etat (APE) said on Wednesday.
ROSELAND, N.J. William Ackman got what Automatic Data Processing Inc's chief executive called an "ass-whipping" on Tuesday as the activist hedge fund manager lost an acrimonious fight to win seats on the payroll company's board. | Video
ROSELAND, N.J., Nov 7 William Ackman got what Automatic Data Processing Inc's chief executive called an "ass-whipping" on Tuesday as the activist hedge fund manager lost an acrimonious fight to win seats on the payroll company's board.
* Pershing Square Capital Management comments on today's ADP shareholder vote
* ADP CEO Carlos Rodriguez on CNBC says proxy battle was not a great use of time
* ADP shareholders re-elect all 10 ADP directors at 2017 annual meeting
* ADP increases cash dividend; marks 43rd consecutive year of dividend increases
* Bill Ackman loses bid for ADP board seats - CNBC, citing DJ Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
|The Western Union Company (WU.N)||$19.55||-0.15|
|Intuit Inc. (INTU.OQ)||$151.63||--|
|Global Payments Inc (GPN.N)||$102.43||-0.78|
|Paychex, Inc. (PAYX.OQ)||$64.68||-0.44|
|Insperity Inc (NSP.N)||$113.65||-0.05|
|Total System Services, Inc. (TSS.N)||$73.77||-0.25|
|The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (ULTI.OQ)||$196.98||--|