Aegon NV (AEGN.AS)
* AEGON ANNOUNCES SIGNIFICANT STEP TO CAPTURE GREATER OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES
Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday said it would sell part of the remaining stake it holds in U.S. life insurance unit to France-based property and life reinsurer Scor SE .
Dec 28 Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday said it would sell part of the remaining stake it holds in U.S. life insurance unit to France-based property and life reinsurer Scor SE.
* AEGON NV SAYS HAS AGREED TO DIVEST A BLOCK OF LIFE REINSURANCE BUSINESS TO SCOR AND TO DISSOLVE A RELATED CAPTIVE INSURANCE COMPANY
Dec 28 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* AEGON SUPERVISORY BOARD CHAIRMAN ROB ROUTS TO STEP DOWN AT NEXT AGM
* AEGON OFE INCREASES ITS STAKE IN CO TO 5.38 PERCENT FROM 0.37 PERCENT
BRIEF-Wolters Kluwer says Aegon chooses co's OneSumX for Operational Risk for its operational risk mgmt
* AEGON CHOOSES WOLTERS KLUWER'S ONESUMX FOR OPERATIONAL RISK FOR ITS OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
AMSTERDAM, Nov 9 Dutch insurer Aegon reported a 20 percent rise in third-quarter underlying pretax profit to 556 million euros ($645 million) thanks to fewer claims, higher fee revenues, and lower expenses in the United States, where it does two-thirds of its business.
* Q3 RETURN ON EQUITY 8.9 PERCENT VERSUS 7.7 PERCENT YEAR AGO