Aegon NV (AEGN.AS)
23 Apr 2018
* EXERCISES ITS RIGHT TO REDEEM USD 525 MILLION 8% NON-CUMULATIVE SUBORDINATED NOTES
* PRICED USD 800 MILLION TIER 2 SUBORDINATED DEBT SECURITIES, FIRST CALLABLE ON APRIL 11, 2028, AND MATURING ON APRIL 11, 2048
AMSTERDAM, Feb 15 Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday reported a doubling of quarterly net income to 986 million euros ($1.2 billion) and raised estimates for future earnings, thanks to a corporate tax cut in the United States where it does around 60 percent of its business.
AMSTERDAM, Feb 15 Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday reported better-than-expected earnings of 525 million euros ($654 million) for the fourth quarter, helped by cost cutting and higher fee revenues.
* AEGON ANNOUNCES SIGNIFICANT STEP TO CAPTURE GREATER OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES
Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday said it would sell part of the remaining stake it holds in U.S. life insurance unit to France-based property and life reinsurer Scor SE .
Dec 28 Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday said it would sell part of the remaining stake it holds in U.S. life insurance unit to France-based property and life reinsurer Scor SE.
* AEGON NV SAYS HAS AGREED TO DIVEST A BLOCK OF LIFE REINSURANCE BUSINESS TO SCOR AND TO DISSOLVE A RELATED CAPTIVE INSURANCE COMPANY
Dec 28 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* AEGON SUPERVISORY BOARD CHAIRMAN ROB ROUTS TO STEP DOWN AT NEXT AGM