AES Corp (AES.N)
20 Jul 2018
SAO PAULO, May 21 Eletropaulo, Brazil's largest power distribution company by revenue, provided details on Monday of the rules for an auction for companies to acquire a controlling stake in the firm.
* AES ADVANCES ITS STRATEGIC TRANSFORMATION AND DELIVERS STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 23 Enel Brasil has expressed an interest in possibly taking part in a share offering being planned by Eletropaulo, Brazil's largest power distribution company said in a securities filing late Thursday.
* ASTRAZENECA PRESENTS NEW DATA EVALUATING SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF FARXIGA IN PATIENTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES AND MODERATE RENAL IMPAIRMENT
* AES ANNOUNCES EARLY RESULTS OF TENDER OFFERS FOR UP TO $700,000,000 AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 5.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024 AND 5.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025 AND CONSENT SOLICITATION FOR ITS 5.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024
SAO PAULO, March 9 Brazil's state-controlled power company Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras SA said on Friday that Eletropaulo, Brazil's largest power distribution company, has agreed to pay it 1.4 billion reais ($429.8 million) to settle a debt.
* AES CORP SAYS CEO ANDRÉS GLUSKI'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.4 MILLION VERSUS $9.0 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2FGXJXw Further company coverage:
* AES ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING OF $1.0 BILLION OF SENIOR NOTES
* AES CONTINUES TO TRANSFORM AND SIMPLIFY; ACHIEVED 2017 GUIDANCE AND INITIATES 2018 ADJUSTED EPS GUIDANCE OF $1.15 TO $1.25
SAO PAULO, Feb 21 Brazil's largest power distribution company Eletropaulo is nearing a deal to settle a debt of 2 billion reais ($614.8 million) with Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras SA, a source familiar with the negotiation told Reuters on Wednesday.
|Enel Americas SA (ENAM.SN)||--||--|
|Enel Generacion Chile SA (ENGX.SN)||--||--|
|Endesa SA (ELE.MC)||€19.69||+0.03|
|Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N)||$80.65||-0.55|
|Southern Co (SO.N)||$47.52||-0.40|
|American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP.N)||$70.41||-0.23|
|Dominion Energy Inc (D.N)||$71.27||-0.73|
|Calpine Corporation (CPN.N)||--||--|
|TransAlta Corporation (TA.TO)||$7.03||+0.02|
|TransAlta Corporation (TA_pd.TO)||$14.84||+0.04|