Ageas SA (AGES.BR)
23 Apr 2018
* REVISED PROPOSAL INCLUDES BINDING PROPOSAL WITHOUT ANY DUE DILIGENCE FOR IMMEDIATE INJECTION OF EQUITY OF 382.6 MILLION RGT INTO FORTIS
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_04242018.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 10:00 am: Farm Joint Secretary Ashish Kumar Bhutani at FICCI’s ‘National Conference on Enhancing Credit Flow to Agriculture' in New Delhi. 11:10 am: Trade Minister Suresh Prabhu, DIPP Joint Secre
April 20 The takeover battle for cash-strapped Indian hospital operator Fortis Healthcare intensified with Radiant Life Care Private Ltd, the fifth suitor, entering the fray on Thursday.
Indian hospital operator Fortis Healthcare will set up an advisory committee to evaluate binding offers from suitors lining up to buy the cash-strapped company or take a stake.
* Manipal-TPG and Hero-Burman consortiums have made binding bids
BRIEF-IHH Healthcare Says Issued Non-Binding Letter To Fortis To Infuse Up To INR 40 Bln Into Fortis
* ISSUED STRICTLY NON-BINDING LETTER TO BOARD OF FORTIS EXPRESSING IHH’S READINESS TO INFUSE UP TO INR 40 BILLION INTO FORTIS
* RESPONDS TO ARTICLE “IHH IN BATTLE FOR FORTIS AGAIN” PUBLISHED IN THE STAR, STARBIZWEEK SECTION ON 14 APRIL 2018
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_04162018.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 11:00 am: Junior Civil Aviation Minister Jayant Sinha to address India-France Aviation and Defense Cooperation meeting in New Delhi. 12:00 pm: Government to release March wholesale price inflation d
* IHH HEALTHCARE IS SAID TO PROPOSE UP TO $1.3 BLN OFFER FOR FORTIS, TOPPING TPG - BLOOMBERG, CITING SOURCES Source text: https://bloom.bg/2GVlw7u
* IHH PREPARING TO FORMALLY APPROACH FORTIS WITH RIVAL BID - ET NOW CITING SOURCES