Allergan plc (AGN.N)
21 Feb 2018
BRIEF-Molecular Partners' Partner Allergan Exercises Third Option For Darpin Product Candidate In Ophthalmology
* MOLECULAR PARTNERS' PARTNER ALLERGAN EXERCISES THIRD OPTION FOR DARPIN PRODUCT CANDIDATE IN OPHTHALMOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ALLERGAN PLC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EvYOO0) Further company coverage:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday declined to approve Apricus Biosciences Inc's Vitaros, a cream to treat erectile dysfunction, for the second time in a decade, sending the company's shares down more than 70 percent before the opening bell.
* Co set to lose 76 pct of market value (Adds background on drug, analyst comment, updates share price)
* APPALOOSA LP DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN GENERAL MOTORS CO - SEC FILING
* ALLERGAN DECLARES FIRST QUARTER 2018 CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.72 PER ORDINARY SHARE AND PROVIDES ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS UPDATES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Allergan Plc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly profit on robust demand for Botox, boosted its earnings forecast and announced positive data on one of the two migraine treatments it is developing.
Feb 6 Allergan Plc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly profit on robust demand for Botox, boosted its earnings forecast and announced positive data on one of the two migraine treatments it is developing.
* ALLERGAN REPORTS SOLID FINISH TO 2017 WITH 12% INCREASE IN FOURTH QUARTER GAAP NET REVENUES TO $4.3 BILLION
Feb 6 Allergan Plc posted a quarterly profit, compared with a year-ago loss, due to recent changes in the U.S. tax laws, and the botox maker said its migraine treatment met the main goals in a late-stage study.