Allergan plc (AGN.N)
16 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Allergan PLC CEO Brenton L. Saunders' 2017 Total Compensation Was $32.8 Million – SEC Filing
* ALLERGAN PLC CEO BRENTON L. SAUNDERS' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $32.8 MILLION – SEC FILING
NEW YORK, Feb 28 Mylan NV on Wednesday struck a licensing agreement with Revance Therapeutics Inc to develop a biosimilar of Allergan Plc's blockbuster Botox wrinkle treatment.
* ALLERGAN ANNOUNCES FDA HAS EXTENDED THE ULIPRISTAL ACETATE NDA REVIEW PERIOD TO AUGUST 2018
A U.S. administrative court said it has the authority to decide the validity of patents Allergan Plc transferred to a Native American tribe, dealing a setback to a strategy the company adopted to protect one of its best-selling medicines from generic competition.
Feb 26 A U.S. administrative court said it has the authority to decide the validity of patents Allergan Plc transferred to a Native American tribe, dealing a setback to a strategy the company adopted to protect one of its best-selling medicines from generic competition.
BRIEF-Mylan NV Defeats Allergan's Maneuver To Rent Tribal Sovereign Immunity To Avoid Restasis Patent Challenge
* MYLAN NV - U.S. PTAB DENIED ST. REGIS MOHAWK TRIBE'S MOTION TO TERMINATE CO'S PATENT CHALLENGE REGARDING 6 PATENTS RELATED TO ALLERGAN'S RESTASIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FDA ACCEPTANCE OF MEDICINES360'S FILING FOR SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR LILETTA® (LEVONORGESTREL-RELEASING INTRAUTERINE SYSTEM) 52 MG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Molecular Partners' Partner Allergan Exercises Third Option For Darpin Product Candidate In Ophthalmology
* MOLECULAR PARTNERS' PARTNER ALLERGAN EXERCISES THIRD OPTION FOR DARPIN PRODUCT CANDIDATE IN OPHTHALMOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ALLERGAN PLC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EvYOO0) Further company coverage:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday declined to approve Apricus Biosciences Inc's Vitaros, a cream to treat erectile dysfunction, for the second time in a decade, sending the company's shares down more than 70 percent before the opening bell.