American International Group Inc (AIG)
14 Dec 2017
American International Group Inc has ramped up its analysis for insuring against cyber attacks, using a system that scores a company's risk of having a breach along with safeguards it has in place, the insurer said on Tuesday.
Dec 12 American International Group Inc has ramped up its analysis for insuring against cyber attacks, using a system that scores a company's risk of having a breach along with safeguards it has in place, the insurer said on Tuesday.
* FINES 100,000 RIYALS ON METLIFE, AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP & ARAB NATIONAL BANK COOPERATIVE INSURANCE DUE TO VIOLATION OF COMPANIES LAW Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 5 U.S. commercial insurer American International Group Inc on Tuesday named Tom Bolt chief underwriting officer of its general insurance unit.
* AIG NAMES TOM BOLT AS CHIEF UNDERWRITING OFFICER, GENERAL INSURANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AIG - LAUNCH OF ASSURED EDGE INCOME BUILDER-NY, A NEW FIXED ANNUITY PRODUCT ISSUED BY UNITED STATES LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY IN CITY OF NEW YORK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Paulson & Co Inc dissolves share stake in Apple Inc and Amazon.Com Inc - SEC filing
* aig to partner with Clearwater Analytics on investment portfolio data management Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON Global financial regulators have decided to ditch a "too big to fail" gauge for assessing the riskiness of insurers, according to a source briefed on the matter, in a big win for companies such as American International Group and Prudential Financial Inc .
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 10 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings assigns a rating of 'BBB+' to American International Group, Inc.'s (AIG) new offering of senior notes, and affirms all outstanding ratings including the 'A-' Issuer Default Rating (IDR), 'A' (Strong) Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) rating of the property/casualty (P&C) insurance subsidiaries and 'A+' (Strong) IFS rating of the life insurance subsidiaries. The Rating Outlook is Negative. The ne
|Axa SA (AXAF.PA)||€25.25||-0.18|
|Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)||€195.75||-0.60|
|Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)||$115.10||+1.15|
|Zurich Insurance Group AG (ZURN.S)||CHF301.90||+1.20|
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$52.81||-0.03|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$24.50||-0.04|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||$0.10||-0.00|
|AEGON N.V. (AEGN.AS)||€5.30||-0.02|
|Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG.N)||$55.40||-0.15|
|Travelers Companies Inc (TRV.N)||$132.14||-1.42|