American International Group Inc (AIG.N)
16 Feb 2018
Insurer American International Group Inc on Wednesday said it cannot support bankruptcy plan disclosures made by Toshiba Corp's nuclear services business Westinghouse Electric Co LLC until it makes clear its plan for its surety bonds.
* ARES CAPITAL CORPORATION AND VARAGON CAPITAL PARTNERS EXPAND SENIOR DIRECT LOAN PROGRAM TO $6.4 BILLION
* CEO SAYS INSURER WILL BE "A PREDICTABLE BUYER OF REINSURANCE" IN FUTURE - CONF CALL
* AIG BOARD OF DIRECTORS DECLARES COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND OF $0.32 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
American International Group Inc posted a $6.7 billion fourth-quarter loss on Thursday as the U.S. insurer booked a big charge related to U.S. tax reform and losses from global catastrophes.
* Q4 NET LOSS INCLUDED CHARGE OF $6.7 BILLION RELATED TO ENACTMENT OF TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT
Feb 8 American International Group Inc posted a $6.7 billion fourth-quarter loss on Thursday as the U.S. insurer booked a big charge related to U.S. tax reform and losses from global catastrophes.
* AIG NAMES CAROLINE KRASS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND GENERAL COUNSEL, GENERAL INSURANCE, AND DEPUTY GENERAL COUNSEL, AIG
Feb 2 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start Time RIC Company Event Name 05-Feb-2018 NTS SYY.N Sysco Corp Q2 2018 Sysco Corp Earnings Release 05-Feb-2018 BMO BMY.N Bristol-Myers Squibb Co Q4 2017 Bristol-Myers Squibb Co Earnings Release 05-Feb-2018 B
Jan 22 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
|Axa SA (AXAF.PA)||€25.22||+0.02|
|Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)||€190.60||+1.10|
|Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)||$109.43||-0.30|
|Zurich Insurance Group AG (ZURN.S)||CHF308.20||+0.40|
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$46.64||-0.09|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$24.76||+0.06|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||47.80zł||0.00|
|AEGON N.V. (AEGN.AS)||€5.52||-0.01|
|Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG.N)||$54.14||-0.32|
|Travelers Companies Inc (TRV.N)||$141.16||+0.28|