Aker BP ASA (AKERBP.OL)
23 May 2018
* Likely to seek financial or industrial partners (Adds interview with Aker CEO, share, details)
* NET ASSET VALUE UP BY 20.4 PER CENT TO NOK 41.8 BILLION - CASH DIVIDEND OF NOK 18 PER SHARE PROPOSED
* Stock is best performer of European oil index (Adds comments, updates share, adds detail)
LONDON, Feb 2 Britain's top share index sealed its worst week in nine months on Friday after results from BT were met with disappointment and commodities stocks tumbled amid a global equity market sell-off.
OSLO, Jan 15 Norway's Aker BP will pay out $450 million in dividends for 2018, $100 million more than previously indicated, and has "a clear ambition" to raise them by the same amount each year to 2021, the oil company said on Monday.
OSLO, Jan 15 Norway's Aker BP will increase dividends for 2018 by $100 million to $450 million, and has "a clear ambition" to grow dividends further by the same amount each year to 2021, the oil company said on Monday.
* AKER BP ASA PRODUCED 135.6 THOUSAND BARRELS OF OIL EQUIVALENTS PER DAY («MBOEPD») IN Q4 2017
* DURING 2017, AKER BP INCREASED ITS RESERVES (2P) BY A NET OF 202 MILLION BARRELS OF OIL EQUIVALENTS (MMBOE), TO A TOTAL OF 913 MMBOE
OSLO, Jan 8 Italy's Eni will use the Songa Enabler semi-submersible rig to drill two infill wells at its Arctic Goliat field this year, the Norwegian Petroleum Safety Authority said on Monday.
* ALL CLOSING CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED, AND CLOSING OF TRANSACTION TOOK PLACE ON 22 DECEMBER 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Oslo newsroom)