Asanko Gold Inc (AKG.TO)
22 Jun 2018
* QUARTERLY GOLD PRODUCTION OF 48,229 OUNCES, IN LINE WITH H1 2018 GUIDANCE OF 90,000 – 100,000 OUNCES
BRIEF-Asanko Gold Announces Quarterly Gold Production Of 48,229 Ounces And Gold Sales Of 48,899 Ounces
* ASANKO GOLD INC - QUARTERLY GOLD PRODUCTION OF 48,229 OUNCES AND GOLD SALES OF 48,899 OUNCES
JOHANNESBURG South Africa's Gold Fields will buy a near 50 percent share of Asanko Gold Inc's Ghana subsidiary and take a stake in the Canadian miner in a $202.6 million deal, it said on Thursday.
* Bullion miner to fund transaction through cash and debt (Adds CEO quote, analyst comment on debt levels)
JOHANNESBURG, March 29 South Africa's Gold Fields said it will buy a 50 percent stake in Asanko Gold Inc's Ghana subsidiary and take a stake in the Canadian miner in a $202.6 million deal.
* ENTERED INTO A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT WITH ASANKO GOLD TO FORM A 50:50 INCORPORATED JOINT VENTURE
* ASANKO GOLD TO RECEIVE US$185 MILLION FROM GOLD FIELDS FOR 50% JOINT VENTURE INTEREST AND US$17.6 MILLION FOR 9.9% PRIVATE PLACEMENT IN ASANKO GOLD
* ASANKO GOLD REPORTS Q4 AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS, PROVIDES 2018 GUIDANCE AND A 5-YEAR OUTLOOK
* ASANKO GOLD ANNOUNCES Q4 AND FULL YEAR 2017 PRODUCTION RESULTS
* ASANKO GOLD INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO $300 MILLION – SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BTlfeL) Further company coverage: