Cellectis SA (ALCLS.PA)
BRIEF-Cellectis Publishes Methods to Improve Clinical Use of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell Therapy
* ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY NOVEL METHODS TO IMPROVE THE CLINICAL USE OF CHIMERIC ANTIGEN RECEPTOR T-CELL THERAPY
* ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY APPROVAL OF AMENDMENT TO PROTOCOL FOR PHASE 1 CLINICAL TRIAL OF UCART123 PRODUCT CANDIDATE IN ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA (AML) PATIENTS
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY IT HAS SUBMITTED INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG (IND) APPLICATION TO THE US FDA REQUESTING APPROVAL TO INITIATE A PHASE 1 CLINICAL TRIAL FOR UCART22
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT HARVARD’S WYSS INSTITUTE PARTNERS WITH CELLECTIS TO RECODE HUMAN GENOME
BRIEF-Cellectis Announces Launch Of 175 Million Dollar Underwritten Public Offering Of Its American Depositary Shares
* ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY LAUNCH OF FOLLOW-ON UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF $175 MLN OF ITS AMERICAN DEPOSITARY SHARES (ADS)
Pfizer Inc said on Tuesday it would take a 25 percent stake in Allogene Therapeutics to accelerate the development of CAR T cell therapies sourced from donors instead of patients.
April 3 Pfizer Inc said on Tuesday it would take a 25 percent stake in Allogene Therapeutics to accelerate the development of CAR T cell therapies sourced from donors instead of patients.
April 3 Pfizer Inc said on Tuesday it signed an agreement with Allogene Therapeutics, a company formed by a consortium in which the drugmaker will hold a 25 percent stake, to further develop its allogenic CAR T cell therapy.
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q4 TOTAL REVENUES OF $6.9 MILLION VS $13.0 MILLION YR AGO
PARIS The United States has granted French cell therapy group Cellectis two patents to deploy a technology known as CRISPR in T cells, which play a key role in the immune response to cancer, the company said on Tuesday.