Almirall SA (ALM.MC)
12 Dec 2017
* ALMIRALL AND ATHENEX ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACTINIC KERATOSIS
* ANNOUNCES POSITIVE TOP-LINE RESULTS FROM PHASE IV ASCENT TRIAL FOR TUDORZA
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
BRIEF-Almirall announces achievement of $80 mln sales-related milestones from agreement with Astrazeneca
* ANNOUNCES ACHIEVEMENT OF $80 MILLION SALES-RELATED MILESTONES FROM AGREEMENT WITH ASTRAZENECA Source text for Eikon:
Spanish pharma company Almirall said on Tuesday it expects the launch of psoriasis treatment drug, Tildrakizumab, in Europe to get delayed by at least six months due to regulatory hurdles.
Nov 14 Spanish pharma company Almirall said on Tuesday it expects the launch of psoriasis treatment drug, Tildrakizumab, in Europe to get delayed by at least six months due to regulatory hurdles.
* 9-MONTH EBITDA 100.1 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 183.8 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* TERMINATES ITS RESEARCH ACTIVITIES FOR P3073 PROGRAM (NAIL PSORIASIS) IN EUROPE IN PHASE III OF DEVELOPMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS STUDY CONFIRMS EFFICACY AND TOLERABILITY OF SATIVEX IN TREATMENT OF MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SPASTICITY RESISTANT PATIENTS Source text: http://bit.ly/2yPWT4P Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS DECIDED TO TERMINATE ITS RESEARCH ACTIVITIES FOR P3058 (ONYCHOMYCOSIS) AND P3073 (NAIL PSORIASIS) IN THE US