Neovacs SA (ALNEV.PA)
* H1 NET LOSS EUR 8.1 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EUR 6.8 MILLION YEAR AGO
PARIS French biotech company Neovacs is confident that its experimental drug to treat lupus could grab significant market share from standard treatments of the auto-immune disease, its chief executive said.
PARIS, Sept 15 French biotech company Neovacs is confident that its experimental drug to treat lupus could grab significant market share from standard treatments of the auto-immune disease, its chief executive said.
BRIEF-Neovacs raises EUR 6.0 million in private placement with U.S. biotechnology institutional investors
* REG-NEOVACS: SUCCESSFULLY RAISES €6.0 MILLION IN PRIVATE PLACEMENT WITH U.S. BIOTECHNOLOGY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS
BRIEF-Neovacs announces FDA acceptance of new IND to expand Ifnalpha Kinoid clinical development program in dermatomyositis
* REG-NEOVACS ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF A NEW IND TO EXPAND IN U.S. IFNALPHA KINOID CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IN DERMATOMYOSITIS
* REG-NEOVACS ANNOUNCES POSITIVE IDSMB REVIEW FOR PHASE IIB CLINICAL TRIAL OF IFNALPHA KINOID IN LUPUS
* REG-NEOVACS ANNOUNCES LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR IFNALPHA KINOID FOR TREATMENT OF LUPUS IN TURKEY
* NEOVACS ANNOUNCES THE COMPLETION OF PATIENT ENROLLMENT IN PHASE IIB CLINICAL STUDY OF IFNALPHA KINOID IN LUPUS
* RAISES EUR 3.7 MILLION BY ISSUING 4.6 MILLION SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)