Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
* ALNYLAM PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND HIGHLIGHTS RECENT PERIOD ACTIVITY
* ALNYLAM ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION (NDA) AND PRIORITY REVIEW STATUS FOR PATISIRAN, AN INVESTIGATIONAL RNAI THERAPEUTIC FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEREDITARY ATTR (HATTR) AMYLOIDOSIS
* ALNYLAM ANNOUNCES EMA ACCEPTANCE OF MARKETING AUTHORISATION APPLICATION (MAA) FOR PATISIRAN FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEREDITARY ATTR (HATTR) AMYLOIDOSIS
* AND ALNYLAM, ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY STRATEGIC RESTRUCTURING OF RNAI THERAPEUTICS RARE DISEASE ALLIANCE
PARIS, Jan 8 French pharmaceutical group Sanofi said it has obtained the right to develop and sell a new hemophilia drug in a restructuring of its partnership with U.S. Alnylam Pharmaceuticals.
BRIEF-Alnylam And Sanofi Submit Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) To The European Medicines Agency (EMA)
* ALNYLAM AND SANOFI SUBMIT MARKETING AUTHORISATION APPLICATION (MAA) TO THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY (EMA) FOR PATISIRAN FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEREDITARY ATTR (HATTR) AMYLOIDOSIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sanofi and Alnylam submit Marketing Authorization Application to the European Medicines Agency for patisiran for the treatment of hereditary ATTR amyloidosis
* ALNYLAM PHARMACEUTICALS INC - CLINICAL TRIAL DOSING TO RESUME AROUND YEAR-END 2017
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has allowed Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc to restart clinical trials on a drug to treat patients with a rare bleeding disorder, the company said on Friday.
Dec 15 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has allowed Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc to restart clinical trials on a drug to treat patients with a rare bleeding disorder, the company said on Friday.
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$56.29||+0.30|
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥5,949||+6.00|
|Silence Therapeutics plc (SLN.L)||195.00||--|
|Arbutus Biopharma Corp (ABUS.OQ)||$5.65||-0.10|
|Rosetta Genomics Ltd. (USA) (ROSG.OQ)||$0.46||-0.04|
|Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT.OQ)||$64.00||+0.86|
|Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd (4151.T)||¥2,322||-7.00|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.26||+0.55|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,739.50||+26.00|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€98.54||+1.15|