Alior Bank SA (ALRR.WA)
23 Mar 2018
* ALIOR'S CAPITAL BASE WILL GROW BECAUSE THE BANK WILL NOT PAY DIVIDENDS IN 2018 AND 2019, DEPUTY CEO FILIP GORCZYCA SAYS AT A PRESS CONFERENCE
BRIEF-Alior Bank: KNF Allows To Include 150.0 Mln Zlotys From Series P2A Bonds Issue To Tier II Calculation
* KNF ALLOWS TO INCLUDE 150.0 MILLION ZLOTYS FROM SERIES P2A BONDS ISSUE TO CO'S TIER II CALCULATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* LIFTS 2020 ROE FORECAST TO 16.2% FROM 14.1% SET EARLIER IN OCT. 4, 2017
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT IT WILL RECEIVE 94.3 MILLION ZLOTYS AS PART OF THE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PART OF BUSINESS OF BANK BPH SA
* WILL ISSUE MAXIMUM OF 375 BONDS WITH NOMINAL VALUE OF 0.4 MILLION ZLOTY/BOND AND TOTAL NOMINAL VALUE OF 150 MILLION ZLOTYS
WARSAW, Nov 9 Poland's state-run Alior Bank said on Thursday its third-quarter net profit more than doubled to 190 million zlotys ($52.03 million), thanks to a growing economy and the effects of a merger with smaller rival BPH.
WARSAW, Oct 24 A potential merger between Poland's Bank Pekao SA and smaller peer Alior Bank might not benefit Pekao shareholders, a top shareholder said on Tuesday.
WARSAW, Oct 24 Two state-controlled Polish banks Bank Pekao SA and Alior Bank are considering cooperation or a merger, they said on Monday night.
* ALLOTS 400,000 SERIES K BONDS FOR TOTAL NOMINAL VALUE OF 400 MILLION ZLOTYS
* Polish lender Alior Bank has decided to increase a planned bond issue by 200 million zlotys, to 600 million zlotys due to a significant demand from investors, the bank said in a statement late on Tuesday.