Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD.O)
20 Nov 2017
Nov 7 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* AMD delivers semi-custom graphics chip for new Intel processor
Bitter rivals Advanced Micro Devices Inc and Intel Corp on Monday unveiled a partnership that will help the chipmakers take on Nvidia Corp.
Nov 6 Bitter rivals Advanced Micro Devices Inc and Intel Corp on Monday unveiled a partnership that will help the chipmakers take on Nvidia Corp.
* Intel and AMD team up on PC chips to battle Nvidia- WSJ, citing sources
* AMD appoints Mark Durcan to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(Corrects headline and paragraph 1 to clarify that revenue is forecast to drop in Q4 from Q3, not from the year-earlier period. Removes incorrect reference to first revenue drop in seven quarters)
* Futures down: Dow 8 pts, S&P 3 pts, Nasdaq 9.75 pts (Adds details and comment, updates price)
* Futures: Dow up 2 pts, S&P off 2.25 pts, Nasdaq down 7.25 pts
* Advanced Micro Devices Inc sees Q4 non-GAAP gross margin to be approximately 35 pct