Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD.OQ)
18 Jun 2018
NEW YORK U.S. stock indexes closed higher on Friday as investors shrugged off concerns about global trade tensions but trading volume was relatively light ahead of a busy week of central bank meetings. | Video
June 8 Apple Inc expects to ship 80 million new model iPhones this year, down 20 percent from what it had planned at the same time last year, Japanese financial daily Nikkei reported on Friday, citing industry sources.
June 8 U.S. stock indexes opened lower on Friday led by falls in shares of Apple and its suppliers, including Advanced Micro Devices and Qualcomm, following a report that the iPhone maker was planning to produce fewer new phones this year than last.
* Futures down: Dow 0.31 pct, S&P 0.27 pct, Nasdaq 0.66 pct (Adds comment, updates prices)
BRIEF-BioTime Further Expands Opregen Clinical Trial In Dry-AMD With The Opening Of Two Additional U.S. Sites
* BIOTIME FURTHER EXPANDS OPREGEN® CLINICAL TRIAL IN DRY-AMD WITH THE OPENING OF TWO ADDITIONAL U.S. SITES
* SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT TAKES SHARE STAKE IN AMERICAN EXPRESS TO 181,847 SHARES - SEC FILING
* ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC CEO LISA SU SAYS BLOCKCHAIN IS A GOOD TECHNOLOGY BUT IS A DISTRACTION IN THE SHORT TERM - CNBC Further company coverage:
Advanced Micro Devices Inc's quarterly profit and revenue topped Wall Street targets as the chipmaker benefited from higher prices and demand for graphics chips used in personal computers, gaming consoles and cryptocurrency mining.
April 25 Advanced Micro Devices Inc's quarterly profit and revenue topped Wall Street targets as the chipmaker benefited from higher prices and demand for graphics chips used in personal computers, gaming consoles and cryptocurrency mining.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.09 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S