Amgen Inc (AMGN.O)
21 Mar 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $1.32 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMGEN RECEIVES POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR DELIVERY SYSTEM OF NEULASTA® (PEGFILGRASTIM)
A federal appeals court on Friday said it would not reconsider a ruling that lifted a sales ban on Sanofi AG and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's jointly developed cholesterol drug Praluent, dealing a setback to rival Amgen Inc in a long-running patent dispute.
* AMGEN RECEIVES POSITIVE OPINION EXPANDING USE OF XGEVA® (DENOSUMAB) TO COVER PREVENTION OF SKELETAL-RELATED EVENTS IN PATIENTS WITH MULTIPLE MYELOMA IN EUROPE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ABARCA SAYS SIGNED OUTCOMES-BASED CONTRACT WITH AMGEN FOR CHOLESTEROL-LOWERING DRUG, REPATHA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. drugmaker Merck & Co , already one of the leaders in the hot area of cancer immunotherapy, said on Wednesday it had agreed to buy Viralytics for 502 million Australian dollars ($394 million) to expand its pipeline in the sector.
A federal judge has ruled that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration acted reasonably when it declined last year to grant Amgen Inc a six-month period of marketing exclusivity for pediatric uses of its kidney drug Sensipar.
Feb 16 Switzerland's Novartis AG is preparing to auction its U.S. generic pill business, looking to shed a unit that has struggled amid fierce price competition, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* AMGEN ANNOUNCES FDA ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING TO REVIEW POTENTIAL NEW USE OF BLINCYTO® (BLINATUMOMAB)
Amgen Inc on Thursday reported a fourth-quarter profit well below Wall Street estimates, hurt by a steep decline in sales of blockbuster rheumatoid arthritis drug Enbrel and higher-than-expected expenses, and its shares fell nearly 2 percent.
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥5,493||-68.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$131.19||-0.02|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF77.50||-0.04|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$54.69||+0.05|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF219.10||-0.30|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF220.20||-0.80|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA.TA)||6,138.00||-8.00|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$112.45||-0.20|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$78.24||-0.13|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$66.10||-0.33|