American Tower Corp (AMT.N)
* AMERICAN TOWER CORP - PRICING OF REGISTERED PUBLIC OFFERING OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2026, IN AN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 500.0 MILLION EUROS
NAIROBI America Tower Corporation will acquire Telkom Kenya's transmission towers in a deal expected to be concluded in the second half of this year, allowing Telkom to invest in its internet network, the two companies said on Monday.
NAIROBI, May 7 America Tower Corporation will acquire Telkom Kenya's transmission towers in a deal expected to be concluded in the second half of this year, allowing Telkom to invest in its internet network, the two companies said on Monday.
* Q1 REVENUE $1.742 BILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $1.73 BILLION
BENGALURU/MUMBAI India's Bharti Infratel Ltd has agreed to merge with Indus Towers, in a deal that creates the world's No. 2 telecom tower company with an estimated equity value of $14.6 billion.
* Combined tower firm to be called Indus Towers, to remain listed
BRIEF-American Tower Says CEO James Taiclet's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $13.1 Mln VS $11.8 Mln In 2016 SEC Filing
* AMERICAN TOWER SAYS CEO JAMES D. TAICLET, JR.'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.1 MLN VS $11.8 MLN IN 2016 SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2JAB9yV) Further company coverage:
* AMERICAN TOWER SAYS ENTERED LOAN AGREEMENT FOR A NEW $1.5 BILLION UNSECURED TERM LOAN - SEC FILING
March 13 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday: ** The U.S. Justice Department wants a judge to bar AT&T Inc from using a voluntary commitment it made on licensing content as part of its defense when an antitrust trial begins next week over the fate of the company's planned $85 billion merger with Time Warner Inc, court documents show. ** One of soda-maker Dr Pepper Snapple's largest shareholders has said it may sell its shares i
American Tower Corp and KKR & Co LP are among bidders for Altice NV's telecommunications towers, which could be valued at about 3 billion euros ($3.7 billion), Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
|GTL Limited (GTL.NS)||Rs7.30||--|
|Crown Castle International Corp (CCI.N)||$102.91||+0.32|
|Crown Castle International Corp (CCI_pa.N)||$1,032.00||0.00|
|Telesites SAB de CV (SITESB1.MX)||$13.45||-0.15|
|Telesites SAB de CV (SITESAA.MX)||--||--|
|Telesites SAB de CV (SITESA.MX)||--||--|
|Telesites SAB de CV (SITESL.MX)||--||--|
|GTL Infrastructure Limited (GTLI.NS)||Rs1.40||0.00|