Aon PLC (AON.N)
16 Aug 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.81 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Aon CEO Gregory C. Case's 2017 Total Compensation Was $14.6 Million Versus $15.2 Million In 2016
* AON PLC SAYS CEO GREGORY C. CASE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.6 MILLION VERSUS $15.2 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
* DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.40 PER SHARE ON OUTSTANDING CLASS A ORDINARY SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CO, HP ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC COLLABORATION FOR COMPREHENSIVE IT SECURITY AND CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
* Export-Import Bank Of The United States Launches Reinsurance Programme To Provide Additional $1 Bln In Loss Coverage For Aircraft Financing Deals -arranger Aon Benfield
March 23 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
March 6 Insurance broker Aon Plc on Tuesday named Mike Edwards as a partner in its risk settlement team in the UK.