Aphria Inc (APH.TO)
* CANNABIS WHEATON ANNOUNCES INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH APHRIA
* APHRIA STRENGTHENS PORTFOLIO WITH ACQUISITION OF LEADING WEST COAST PRODUCER BROKEN COAST
* SAYS SIGNED SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH ALTHEA COMPANY; INVESTED $2.5 MILLION IN ALTHEA IN EXCHANGE FOR 25% SHAREHOLDINGS IN ALTHEA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NUUVERA AND APHRIA ANNOUNCE NEGOTIATIONS FOR AN OFFTAKE AGREEMENT
* APHRIA INCREASES REVENUE 39% AND KILOGRAMS(1) SOLD 45% IN QUARTER
BRIEF-Aphria Inc - Entered Strategic Relationship With Double Diamond Farms To Provide An Additional 120,000 Kgs Of Annual Cannabis Production
* APHRIA INC - ENTERED STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH DOUBLE DIAMOND FARMS TO PROVIDE AN ADDITIONAL 120,000 KGS OF ANNUAL CANNABIS PRODUCTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 21 Medical marijuana maker Aphria Inc said on Thursday it would invest C$10 million ($7.80 million) in the proposed combination of two recreational marijuana companies to expand its presence in the sector.
BRIEF-Aphria Strengthens Leadership Position In Recreational Cannabis With $10 Mln Investment In Toyko Smoke-DOJA Combination
* APHRIA STRENGTHENS LEADERSHIP POSITION IN RECREATIONAL CANNABIS WITH $10 MILLION INVESTMENT IN TOYKO SMOKE-DOJA COMBINATION
* APHRIA - ENTERED DEAL WITH CLARUS SECURITIES, PURSUANT TO DEAL UNDERWRITERS TO PURCHASE, ON BOUGHT DEAL BASIS, 7.3 MILLION SHARES OF CO AT C$13.75/SHARE
Dec 5 The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.