Apricus Biosciences Inc (APRI.OQ)
BRIEF-Apricus Biosciences Inc Files Prospectus Relates Offering Of Up To 2 Million Shares Of Co's Common Stock By Selling Stockholders - SEC Filing
* APRICUS BIOSCIENCES INC FILES PROSPECTUS RELATES OFFERING OF UP TO 2 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tbNSUG) Further company coverage:
* APRICUS BIOSCIENCES PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE, FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday declined to approve Apricus Biosciences Inc's Vitaros, a cream to treat erectile dysfunction, for the second time in a decade, sending the company's shares down more than 70 percent before the opening bell.
* APRICUS BIOSCIENCES RECEIVES COMPLETE RESPONSE LETTER FROM FDA FOR VITAROS
Feb 16 Apricus Biosciences Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve Vitaros, a cream-based treatment for erectile dysfunction, in its present form.
* Apricus Biosciences files for mixed shelf of up to $100 million - SEC filing Source text : (http://bit.ly/2gZ2TjB) Further company coverage:
* Apricus Biosciences Inc files for resale of up to 3.3 million of common stock by selling stockholders - SEC Filing Source text :(http://bit.ly/2y3YztZ) Further company coverage: