Arconic Inc (ARNC.N)
NEW YORK, April 19 U.S. customers of Rusal are scrambling to figure out how to replace supply from the Russian company after U.S. sanctions on the world's second-largest aluminum producer caused prices to spike to a seven-year high, the companies and metals analysts said.
NEW YORK, April 18 U.S. customers of Rusal are scrambling to figure out how to replace supply from the Russian company after U.S. sanctions on the world's second-largest aluminum producer caused prices to spike to a seven-year high, the companies and metals analysts said.
* NORSK HYDRO SAYS ACQUISITION OF ARCONIC'S EXTRUSION PLANTS IN BRAZIL COMPLETED, STRENGTHENING HYDRO'S DOWNSTREAM POSITION IN BRAZIL
* ARCONIC INC - ON FEB 14, JULIE G. RICHARDSON NOTIFIED THE BOARD OF OF CO THAT SHE HAD DECIDED TO RESIGN FROM THE BOARD
* ARCONIC INC - DECLARED DIVIDEND OF 6 CENTS PER SHARE ON OUTSTANDING COMMON STOCK OF COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Arconic Says Intends To Redeem On Or About March 7, 2018 All Of Its Outstanding 5.72 Pct Notes Due 2019
* ARCONIC SAYS INTENDS TO REDEEM ON OR ABOUT MARCH 7, 2018 ALL OF ITS OUTSTANDING 5.72% NOTES DUE 2019 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2E5rzEZ] Further company coverage:
Arconic Inc forecast on Monday 2018 profit and free cash flow below Wall Street estimates as the specialty metal-parts maker spends more to ramp up production to meet rising demand for aircraft-engine components.
* Sees 2018 adj earnings of $1.45 to $1.55/shr vs est $1.60/shr
* ARCONIC CEO SAYS, WITH RESPECT TO PORTFOLIO REVIEW, CO WILL LOOK AT EVERYTHING THAT MAY INCLUDE POTENTIALLY EXITING CERTAIN BUSINESSES OR SELLING CERTAIN ASSETS - CONF CALL
* WILL RELOCATE ITS GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS IN 2018 OUT OF NEW YORK CITY TO A MORE COST-EFFECTIVE LOCATION
|Hindalco Industries Ltd (HALC.NS)||Rs264.75||+21.95|
|Hindalco Industries Ltd (HALC_p.NS)||--||--|
|BHP Billiton Limited (BHP.AX)||$30.92||+0.85|
|Norsk Hydro ASA (NHY.OL)||kr53.52||-0.48|
|Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK.N)||$51.36||-0.98|
|Kaiser Aluminum Corp. (KALU.OQ)||$107.74||+0.11|
|Century Aluminum Co (CENX.OQ)||$18.48||+0.17|