Aryzta AG (ARYN.S)
* APPOINTMENT OF GREGORY SKLIKAS AS CEO EUROPE AS A SUCESSOR TO DERMOT MURPHY
ZURICH, March 12 Bakery company Aryzta's management shuffle continued on Monday, with its top lawyer announcing he is stepping down after the Swiss-Irish firm's first-half net loss widened amid a "multi-year turnaround programme".
* H1 REVENUE DECREASE OF (6.3)% TO €1,787M; (2.2)% ORGANIC DECLINE, (EX CLOVERHILL +1.3%)
* ARYZTA ANNOUNCES IT HAS AGREED TO SELL ITS LEGACY CLOVERHILL FACILITIES (CHICAGO AND CICERO)
* ARYZTA AG - APPLIED TO IRISH STOCK EXCHANGE FOR ADMISSION OF 1.1 MILLION REGISTERED SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Shares slump 22 pct, set for worst day in a year (Adds analysts' comments, share move)
* FOCUS ON COST REDUCTION AND EFFICIENCY PROGRAM - CONF CALL
Jan 25 Swiss-Irish baked goods maker Aryzta AG said on Thursday 2018 core profit was expected to fall 15 percent on a like-for-like basis as recent weakness in the European and U.S. markets was not likely to improve this year.
* ARYZTA REDUCES FY18 EBITDA GUIDANCE AND UPDATES ON DELEVERAGING PROGRESS
ZURICH, Jan 12 Swiss-Irish bakery company Aryzta on Friday named new North America and strategy chiefs as it tackles problems in the United States, where issues with undocumented workers and a failed retail strategy prompted a $1 billion loss.