A2 Milk Company Ltd (ATM.NZ)
18 May 2018
SYDNEY/WELLINGTON Stay-at-home mother Anna Wei wanted the best milk formula to feed her firstborn, so she chose the most expensive brand her money could buy: Platinum by a2 Milk Company Ltd.
* A2 Milk's NZ shares close 13.7 percent lower (Updates to close)
* a2 shares dive 20 pct to 3-month low, Synlait shares drop 5 pct
May 16 Australian shares crept higher on Wednesday, supported by resource stocks on firmer commodities prices, but New Zealand shares fell sharply, weighed by the dairy sector after a2 Milk flagged weaker-than-expected revenue guidance.
May 16 New Zealand dairy company A2 Milk Ltd. said on Wednesday it expected full-year revenues to rise more than 63 percent after a surge in the first nine months of the financial year.
Feb 22 (Australian shares reversed losses seen earlier in the session to finish slightly firmer on Thursday, with financials and materials leading the gains as investors worked through a flood of earnings reports.
Feb 21 A2 Milk Co Ltd said on Wednesday it would work with milk supplier Fonterra Co-operative Group in supply, distribution, sales and marketing in selected markets.
* FORMS COMPREHENSIVE STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH FONTERRA CO-OPERATIVE GROUP
* EXPECTS SECOND HALF GROSS MARGIN PERCENTAGE TO BE CONSISTENT WITH THAT OF FIRST HALF Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HY NET PROFIT AFTER TAX NZ$98.5 MILLION VERSUS NZ$39.4 MILLION