Atos SE (ATOS.PA)
17 Aug 2018
French IT services company Atos is boosting its North American operations with a $3.4 billion cash deal to buy Michigan-based IT services provider Syntel Inc .
* Atos sees double-digit EPS growth from deal (Adds details, analyst and CEO quotes, details on results)
July 23 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
July 22 French IT services company Atos SE agreed to acquire Syntel Inc in an all-cash transaction for about $3.57 billion, including net debt, the companies said on Sunday.
* Shares one of the top performers in Europe after raised guidance (Rewrites, adding comments, analyst, share price)
MUNICH, May 9 Siemens raised its full year profit guidance on Wednesday - citing a strong first half of the year helped by a 900 million euro ($1.07 billion) gain from transferring its stake in IT services company Atos SE to its pension fund.
BRIEF-Atos Wins Multi-Year Contract For 120 Million Dollars To Ensure Cybersecuriry In Virginia, USA
* WINS MAJOR US CONTRACT TO ENSURE CYBER SECURITY IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA
* Atos chief financial officer says company is working on certain targets already identified as being suitable candidates for acquisition
* Q1 REVENUE AT € 2,945 MILLION, +3.7% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES, +2.0% ORGANIC GROWTH
* WILL WORK WITH GOOGLE CLOUD TO BRING ENTERPRISES NEW SECURE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS