Atos SE (ATOS.PA)
22 Jun 2018
* Shares one of the top performers in Europe after raised guidance (Rewrites, adding comments, analyst, share price)
MUNICH, May 9 Siemens raised its full year profit guidance on Wednesday - citing a strong first half of the year helped by a 900 million euro ($1.07 billion) gain from transferring its stake in IT services company Atos SE to its pension fund.
BRIEF-Atos Wins Multi-Year Contract For 120 Million Dollars To Ensure Cybersecuriry In Virginia, USA
* WINS MAJOR US CONTRACT TO ENSURE CYBER SECURITY IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA
* Atos chief financial officer says company is working on certain targets already identified as being suitable candidates for acquisition
* Q1 REVENUE AT € 2,945 MILLION, +3.7% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES, +2.0% ORGANIC GROWTH
* WILL WORK WITH GOOGLE CLOUD TO BRING ENTERPRISES NEW SECURE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
* AND SIEMENS EXPAND THEIR PARTNERSHIP TO INCLUDE DELIVERY OF THE MINDSPHERE ON-PREMISE SERVICES
LONDON European stocks jumped to their highest level in more than two weeks on Thursday as investors bought back into risky assets as concerns over trade tensions ebbed.
* A MAXIMUM PURCHASE PRICE OF EUR 170 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* European shares mixed, STOXX now up 0.2 pct * Latest Q4 results offer tailwind for European equities * Anglo, DIA among most shorted stocks yet to report Q4 * Don't fret about inflation, for now - Rothschild Wealth Feb 21 Welcome to the home for real-time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Kit Rees. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: kit.rees.thomsonreuters.com@reuters