Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVEO.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
* AVEO PHARMACEUTICALS SAYS ENTERED INTO A SALES AGREEMENT WITH LEERINK PARTNERS - SEC FILING
* AVEO ANNOUNCES EUSA PHARMA GRANTED POSITIVE NICE RECOMMENDATION FOR FOTIVDA® (TIVOZANIB) AS FIRST LINE TREATMENT FOR ADVANCED RENAL CELL CARCINOMA
A federal magistrate judge on Friday ordered the former chief medical officer of Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc to pay a $50,000 penalty, a third of what the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission requested, to resolve civil fraud charges.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is pushing to have the former chief medical officer of Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc pay a $150,000 penalty and be barred for five years from serving as an officer or director of a public company for committing fraud.
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc will settle claims it misled shareholders about the Food and Drug Administration's concerns regarding a kidney cancer drug it was developing by paying $15 million out of insurance and issuing warrants for affected investors to buy 2 million shares.
BRIEF-Aveo Pharma Entered Into Binding MoU With Class Representatives Regarding Settlement Of A 2013 Class Action Lawsuit
* AVEO PHARMACEUTICALS - ENTERED INTO BINDING MOU WITH CLASS REPRESENTATIVES BOB LEVINE & WILLIAM WINDHAM REGARDING SETTLEMENT OF A 2013 CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
* AVEO ONCOLOGY ANNOUNCES CLINICAL UPDATES TO TIVOZANIB AND FICLATUZUMAB PROGRAMS
* AVEO PHARMACEUTICALS INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UPTO $200 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2Bzw8T1] Further company coverage:
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc's former chief executive has agreed to settle a lawsuit by the Securities and Exchange Commission claiming he misled investors about the biotech company's efforts to obtain regulatory approval for a drug to treat kidney cancer.
* AVEO REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
|DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED (4568.T)||¥3,882||+28.00|
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥5,597||+22.00|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.26||+0.55|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF80.80||--|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF225.50||--|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF230.20||--|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€98.54||--|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€64.50||--|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,739.50||--|