Alumina Ltd (AWC.AX)
20 Feb 2018
* CO HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF SPECULATION IN INVESTOR COMMUNITY CONCERNING IMPENDING RELEASE OF REPORT RUMOURED TO BE DAMAGING TO CO
* SALE TO FREECALL TRADING 7 PROPRIETARY LIMITED AND PROMAC PAINTS PROPRIETARY LIMITED FOR AN ESTIMATED CONSIDERATION OF R51 MILLION
* ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH FINCH HAVEN RETIREMENT PROPRIETARY LIMITED TO ACQUIRE A PROPERTY IN FAIRLAND, FOR R16 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COMPETITION AUTHORITIES YESTERDAY GRANTED APPROVAL FOR ACQUISITION OF UNITED FURNITURE OUTLETS PROPRIETARY LIMITED
* ENTERED INTO A SALE AGREEMENT WITH GRINDSTONE ACCELERATOR PROPRIETARY LIMITED, THINKROOM CONSULTING AND KNIFE CAPITAL
* DGAP-NEWS: STEINHOFF INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS N.V. : RESTATEMENT OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OF SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES
Dec 11 Futures for Canada's main stock index were little changed on Monday amid a fall in oil prices on signs of an increase in U.S. drilling activity.
JOHANNESBURG Canada's Fairfax Africa Investments Proprietary Ltd will not proceed with a plan to buy 23 percent of cement producer PPC for 2 billion rand ($146.34 million), the South African company said on Monday.
JOHANNESBURG, Dec 11 Canada's Fairfax Africa Investments Proprietary Ltd will not proceed with a plan to buy 23 percent of cement producer PPC for 2 billion rand ($146.34 million), the South African company said on Monday.
* DEVELOPMENT OF CRAIGHALL SELF STORAGE PROPERTY IN TERMS OF CPC STRUCTURE