Axiata Group Bhd (AXIA.KL)
15 Dec 2017
* Year ago qtrly revenue 5.46 billion rgt, year ago qtrly net profit 256.6 million rgt
* Unit entered into convertible loan agreement with Sabay Digital Plus Co where unit will make available loan facility of $1.5 million to SDP
* Unit dialog Axiata Plc acquired 37.4 million shares of Colombo Trust Finance from Cargills Bank
KUALA LUMPUR Malaysian telecommunications firm Axiata Group's infrastructure unit is buying telecom towers in Pakistan for $940 million in partnership with a local conglomerate, in what will be one of the biggest deals in the South Asian nation.
* Deal to be 64 pct funded via debt, rest via equity (Adds comments from edotco CEO, background)
* "We have raised our 2017 capex guidance to RM7.1 billion from RM6.6 billion" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 30 Malaysian telecommunications group Axiata Group Bhd said it was partnering with Pakistani conglomerate Dawood Hercules Corp Ltd to buy communications towers in the South Asian country for $940 million.
* Unit Edotco Group Sdn Bhd announced acquisition of about 13,000 towers in Pakistan
* Year ago qtrly net profit was 188.9 million RGT; year ago qtrly revenue was 5.31 billion RGT
KUALA LUMPUR, July 18 Malaysian telecommunications group Axiata Group Bhd has called off a strategic review of major shareholdings of Singapore unit M1 Ltd, saying parties interested in buying those stakes did not meet certain criteria.