American Express Co (AXP.N)
8 Dec 2017
BRIEF-American Express To Provide Additional Flexibility To Merchants By Eliminating Signature Requirements Worldwide
* AMERICAN EXPRESS TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL FLEXIBILITY TO MERCHANTS BY ELIMINATING SIGNATURE REQUIREMENTS WORLDWIDE
Marriott International signed a deal with JPMorgan Chase and American Express to issue co-branded credit cards associated with its loyalty programs, the world's largest hotel chain said on Tuesday.
* SAYS DECLARED A REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.35 PER COMMON SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
American Express on Thursday said it was working with Ripple, a blockchain solutions provider, to enable cross-border payments in partnership with Santander UK.
* American Express introduces blockchain-enabled cross-border business-to-business payments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Express - USCS card member loans net write-off rate – principal only 1.8 percent at Oct end versus 1.6 percent at Sept end
NEW YORK Citigroup Inc said on Tuesday it expects to record a $150 million pretax gain on the sale to American Express Co of a $1.2 billion credit card portfolio from its co-brand deal with Hilton hotels.
NEW YORK, Oct 31 Citigroup Inc said on Tuesday it expects to record a $150 million pretax gain on the sale to American Express Co of a $1.2 billion credit card portfolio from its co-brand deal with Hilton hotels.
* Says on Oct 23, entered terms agreement for issuance and sale of $1.5 billion aggregate principal amount of 2.200% notes due Oct 30, 2020
* American Express Co - Incoming CEO Stephen Squeri will receive an annual base salary of $1.5 million - SEC filing
|Banco Santander-Chile (STG.SN)||--||--|
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$75.71||+0.73|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$1,162.00||+2.21|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$29.05||--|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$27.05||-0.03|
|HSBC Holdings plc (HSBA.L)||733.20||+7.50|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$105.93||0.00|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$95.79||+0.72|
|Visa Inc (V.N)||$112.60||+1.20|
|Mastercard Inc (MA.N)||$150.95||+1.06|