American Express Co (AXP.N)
23 Feb 2018
* AMERICAN EXPRESS-USCS CARD MEMBER LOANS 30 DAYS PAST DUE LOANS AS A % OF TOTAL 1.4 PERCENT AT JAN END VERSUS 1.3 PERCENT AT DEC END
British business travel company Hogg Robinson Group said American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) made a recommended offer for the company and that it agreed to sell its payments technology business, Fraedom, to Visa Inc.
Feb 9 British business travel company Hogg Robinson Group said American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) made a recommended offer for the company and that it agreed to sell its payments technology business, Fraedom, to Visa Inc.
* AMERICAN EXPRESS CO - ON JAN 29, BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY AMENDED LETTER AGREEMENT WITH CO DATED FEB 27, 1995, AS AMENDED ON SEPT 8, 2000
* AMERICAN EXPRESS CO - GOING FORWARD, MEZI WILL OPERATE AS A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF AMERICAN EXPRESS
Jan 25 Departing American Express Co Chief Executive Kenneth Chenault will become Airbnb Inc's first non-affiliated independent board director, the home rental service's CEO Brian Chesky said.
* AMERICAN EXPRESS REPORTS QUARTERLY REVENUES UP 10 PERCENT WITH RECORD CARD MEMBER SPENDING
American Express Co said it expects to report a fourth-quarter loss due to a $2.4 billion hit from the tax legislation which makes it cheaper for U.S. companies to repatriate profits.
* SAYS ESTIMATE OVERALL IMPACTS OF TAX ACT WILL REDUCE EARNINGS FOR Q4 OF 2017 BY APPROXIMATELY $2.4 BILLION
* AMERICAN EXPRESS-USCS CARD MEMBER LOANS NET WRITE-OFF RATE – PRINCIPAL ONLY 1.9 PERCENT AT NOV END VERSUS 1.8 PERCENT AT OCT END
|Banco Santander-Chile (STG.SN)||--||--|
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$77.08||+0.81|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$1,500.00||+14.66|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$32.03||+0.34|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.18||+0.04|
|HSBC Holdings plc (HSBA.L)||723.40||-4.70|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$117.31||+2.33|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$99.04||+2.37|
|Visa Inc (V.N)||$122.93||+2.55|
|Mastercard Inc (MA.N)||$175.76||+2.81|